Chapter 1092

~ week later ~
Isis's POV
Ahhhh I miss Riley 😭😭
He's been at training all day and I just miss him badly. I went upstairs and changed into one of his trackies with was just xtra large on me and and I tied my hair into a bun.
Ahhh I want bae to come home 🙄.

Caine's POV
Tbh, I really thought that Anaya was getting better but if anything, she's just getting worse.
Like I'm ngl, I understand, like her mum committed suicide because of her dad and he's just acting like nothing has happened.
I'm losing the girl I fell in love with man 😔
She's changed so much
And Ik she can't help it but she's always shutting me out
It hurts I'm negl 💔
She don't chat to me and I'm just Tryna help cah Ik how much she's hurting.
It's like I'm trying so hard with her and it ain't being reciprocated because she's hurting so badly 😔.
Although I understand her situation, I just wanna go back to way it used to be
When her eyes sparkled when I entered the room.
When her smile lighted up my world.
When her laugh warmed my heart.
I just want her man 😩

It's like; I'm trying really hard for her but umm not tryna make her feel bad or like this is her fault cah we all know that her problems are a lot worse than anything I have to complain about.

I walked into her bedroom room and she weren't in there but I could hear her in the shower. I went into her closet to choose her clothes. I took out a hoody and a pair of my boxers and laid them out for her with her bra and socks.
I turned around and she was standing in the doorway.
"hey babe"
"Hello"
"you good?"
"I'm fine" she looked away from me and walked past me.
I went and waited back in her room.
I said and rested my head in my hands.
I want my baby back man 😩😭

Anaya walked back out of her closet wearing the things that I laid out for her and then got under her covers to go to sleep.
"Anaya"
She never replied

Anaya's POV
"Nay"
My stomach flushed with butterflies
"yes"
"I miss you"
I sat up and looked over at him sitting at the end of my bed.
"What do you mean?"
"Anaya, Ik you're going through a lot right now and I'm not gonna lie to you and say understand and I know how you feel because we both know that I don't. I'm trying my best to make sure you're happy and to make sure you're okay but you're always shutting me out..."
I leaned my head against the headboard
"I'm losing the girl that I fell in love with..."
Tears began to stream down my face and he turned to look at me.
"Anaya, I ain't Tryna make you upset I just want you to know that I'm here for you. You don't have to build your walls so high when it's me. You know you can talk to me and I'm here whenever for whatever. I got you b"
I sniffed and he came over to sit next to me and wiped my tears away.
He tilted my head so we faced each other
"Nay, you know I love you"
I nodded
"Be the girl I fell in love with; stop shutting me out"
I nodded again and he leaned in to kiss my lips

Ahhh