Chapter 1131

One week later ...

Raven's POV
So I went to the studio earlier today and grandma had samples of all of my make up 😭😭 I felt like crying
The packaging all matches just like I designed and I swatched the colours and they look so amazing Omds!!! I'm so excited. Mum said I can choose who models the makeup with me so tomorrow me Anaya Kalani and Jasmine are gonna go to the studio.
The squad has felt small since the end of GCSE's youkno - Demarco moved to America with his parents Jordan and Kasia, it was such a sad day

Mum and grandma said that I could take the samples home so I'm just gonna do a YouTube video using them - my collection is called Raven's Box as in Pandora's box and I decided to call it that for many reasons: the curiosity people are gonna have to see what I've made, the design of the packaging and also you can actually buy a full box of all of the products if you want. Oh my days I'm so excited!!! Everything that comes in a palette is imprinted with wings because Raven = bird. Like it's just what I wanted. And it's the same design as the picture on the packaging aswell oh my days, they all have the Riley logo on it obvs and they say: made by Raven Richardson Riley Gibson - I could scream !!!

I started filming a YouTube vid introducing everyone to my products explaining how I'm using the sample ones and yes I designed and chose everything myself. I used the products to do a makeup tutorial and at the end explained how these will be available in the 2nd week of September and there will be more info on my insta and snap and that information came on screen.

I sat and edited the vid and uploaded it, posted previews on my snap and insta and the squad and my family did too ❤️ I'm so excited

I started sending selfies and vids to bae and his reaction to me is flawless everything tbh - he's literally my world I swear.

Next day ...

Jamal's POV
Training has been live let me not lie and being with the gang has made the experience even better. The season starts for Chelsea today against Huddersfield so we're gonna go and watch the match. It's going to be live!!!

~~

The match had ended and Chelsea had won 3-0, the game was so litty. Me and Kamal got home and I went to my room, showered and slumped on my bed. I am TIRED - I ended up falling asleep.

Aaliyah's POV
"I'm so proud of Raven"
Tyrell smiled "same, she's just like you"
I smiled and blushed a bit making him chuckle
He pulled me close to him "I'm proud of you too babe"
I smiled "thank you" and he kissed my lips.

~~

Kalani's POV
It was late now and I couldn't sleep. I got out of bed and went across the hall to Kamal's room, opened the door slowly and went in to see he was fast asleep in his bed.
I carefully got in bed next to him trying not to wake coz he's a light sleeper sometimes.
He groaned and rolled over opening his eyes to face me
"You alright b?" He said I'm his sleepy voice
"I can't sleep"
"Come ere"
I got butterflies and went into his arms and he held me close to him playing with my hair whilst I looked up into his face.
"Is there anything in particular keeping you up?" He asked me
I shook my head "no, I feel okay - idk why I can't sleep. I don't wanna mess up your sleeping pattern so you can fall asleep"
He smiled "that's alright b, your pictures from the modelling look really good, like, really really really good"
I felt myself blush "thank you Kamal"
He smiled and kissed my forehead
I snuggled closer to him "Kamal"
"Mmhmm?"
"I love you"
"I love you too b"

Next day ...

Raven's POV
Today I woke up in an IMENSE amount of pain and surprise surprise my period started. The first day is the only one I can't hack - everything after that is fine.
It was early, like 9:30AM, so I hopped in the shower dealt with my hygiene and everything and pulled on one of Kairo's hoodies and hopped right back into bed.
Literally in so much pain

Kairo's POV
I woke up at 11:45 after having the best sleep ever. Training has been draining but we don't have any today so it's gonna be a chill day. I wanna chill with Rae because since we started at the academy, I haven't just chilled with her in ages. I went on snap to see if she was awake - I watched her story and she was in bed with my hoody on drinking tea. She don't usually drink tea because she don't like it so I'm assuming she just started her period.

I dealt with my hygiene and got dressed into a grey puma tracky and white airforces. I left my house before the rain started again and stopped at the shop to get some of Rae's fav snacks which is hard because she doesn't like sweets or chocolate. I walked to her house and was let in by Caine. Me and him spoke for a while, mostly about football and then I went up to Rae's room and knocked on the door.
"Come in" she called and I walked in
She smiled "Kairooooooo!!!!" She squealed
I couldn't help but smile "hey baby. You alright?"
She smiled and jumped into my arms "feeling better now"
"Goood" I kissed her lips and then we sat on her bed.
"Nice hoodie btw"
She giggled "thank you, curtesy of you"
I laughed and handed her the bag of snacks making her smile
"This is actually why you're the best"
I chuckled "I try"
"Thank you"
"Np, did your period start?"
"Mmm how did you know?"
"Because you're drinking tea"
She smiled and nodded sitting in between my legs and I massaged her back a bit whilst she ate.
"How's your makeup going?"
"Gooood!!! I'm really excited for it to come out"
"Same tbh, I'm so proud of you babe"
Her face flushed red "thank you - I missed you"
"I missed you too b"
She giggled nervously and I just pulled her close to me and started lipsing her.
She climbed ontop of me and started grinding on me making me abit hard so I was pushing it up against her.
Kissing her is literally everything