Chapter 1112

-months later -
Raven's POV
Me and the gang aced our GCSE's I'm negl to you. Mostly A's, A*'s and a few scattered B's. I am so proud of all of tbh. We worked so hard for our grades and all that work has really paid off.

On the other hand though... I am really worried about Kairo. He just hasn't seemed himself lately. Like I'd expect him to be full of joy considering he go 6 A*'s and 5 A's last week but he just doesn't seem that happy - like something is bothering him He wont talk to me about it. He keeps telling me that everything is okay and that I'm just worried over nothing. Ofc I don't believe him; he's been my babes for too long for me to not know when he is lying

Isis' POV
Jason is nearly one years old now and he's growing so well. He looks just like Riley and it's so cute to see them bond with each other - it's so cute. They warm my heart im negl, family means the world to me. I cannot wait to have another baby now...

Skyler's POV
Ever since Bailey's Dad showed up at our house that time, Bailey hasn't been the same. It's like he's isolated from the world. I try to talk to him about it but he just dismisses the conversation. Sanchez brings joy to his world though. You can really see the sparkle in Bailey's eye when he's with Sanchez or even sees a picture of him and me seeing him happy really does warm my heart; I just hope that Bailey can talk to me about what he's feeling.

~~~

Bailey's POV
I was running on the treadmill in the gym whilst Skyler and Sanchez were both asleep. I don't know why but I just really couldn't sleep so I decided to busy myself in the gym. Ever since Daniel turned up at our front door, i've been abit uneasy - like he could show up at any time and it's too much of a hassle for us to move homes now, plus this house is so nice.

Idk man, I' just starting to feel how I felt when I was a teenager and it feels so bad. It's like I'm screaming but no one can hear me. I know Skye is tryna help me but I'm finding it so hard to speak to her. I sped up the pace on the treadmill. Like I know she's worried about me and all but I just don't know what to do with myself. I'm just hurting so much. I need help.

I don't want to do anything stupid... not again