Shopping Day

Vivica's Pov -

After the emotional event that happened yesterday, Brian and I are going to go shopping for some more furniture and also for some new clothes. It's pretty warm out today so I decide to wear this^.

I sit in the living room waiting for Brian to come down. "Brian are you ready?" I yell towards upstairs. "Yeah babe, I'm coming down right now". I walk over to the front door and open it, he grabs the keys kisses me and we get into his new car.

 I walk over to the front door and open it, he grabs the keys kisses me and we get into his new car

Our first stop is IKEA. We need to get a new couch for the basement and we also wanted a new lamp for down there as well. So we go look at the couches first and we find this very nice chocolate brown leather couch that could've fit 8-9 people on there, so we decide to get that.

Then we go to the lamps. Brian ends up finding one that catches his eye, "Hey babe we should get this. It'll match the brown couch and our pool table". He looks at me while smiling and I laugh and shake my head yes.

After about 1.5 hours being there, we grab some lunch at a small diner. We talk about Nick until the waiter comes to take our order, "Hello, what would you two like today?" Brian lets me go first, "could I please get a lemonade and a Chicken Cesar Salad?" She shakes her head, "and for you sir?" While looking at the menu, Brian says, "Can I please get a coke, ummm a turkey wrap with some fries on the side?" She writes it down on her little pad and then tells us she'll be back with our drinks.

Once we get done, we go over to the outlet mall. "Hey babe, you should find me some more t-shirts" he says while grabbing my hand. "You know I will!" I kiss his cheek while he opens the door for the both of us.

We both end up getting a lot. He got 3 pairs of Jordan's, two button up shirts, 6 regular graphic tees, 3 joggers sweatpants, and 3 jeans. I end up getting 2 pairs of heels, 2 Jordan's (both match his), 2 jeans, 4 pair of shorts, 5 tees, and we both also get some sunglasses as well.

Once we get done, it's about 6:45 pm, so we end up going home. "Hey Bri, what do you want for dinner" I ask him while he's driving. He shrugs, "I'm not sure babe. What do you have the taste for? Do you want Chinese?" I smile, "yeah that sounds good".

About 1 hour later, we get our food and we then sit on the couch while eating our dinner and we end up watching The Goonies.

** I'm really sorry this chapter is shorter than usual. I've been having really bad writers block lately, which is why I haven't updated in a while, but I promise I'll make sure the next chapter has more!!**