Change

Sesshomaru is mine! I refuse to believe that he is cheating on me with all of you... Just joking. Inuyasha (and everyone in this manga) belongs to Rumiko Takahashi. I own nothing. All I am is a fan who loves to dream about this couple... A lot. Even if that dream is completely off and random.

It's funny. I often times dream about other people but never about me. Hmm... Maybe I should look into this. Or not.

"I am doing this for you. Everything I do, is for you. Never forget this, my love, for it is the last time you shall hear it..." Inu-Taisho

A few hours after Rin had fallen asleep, she woke up and rubbed her eyes, yawning. The sounds of the cave entered her ears and she whirled around to catch sight of the water fall behind her. The water was now a strange shade of blue, almost as dark as the night sky, but just as shiny as the stars of the heavens. It slammed against the yellow, green rocks. Years of erosion formed these rocks into different shapes, most as jagged stones; and others filled with dangerous points.

Her eyes widened- not because of the waterfall, although truly it was a sight to behold. But at the being standing before it.

Sesshomaru stood there, tall and powerful, looking up at the ceiling of the cave. He had his pants on and his kimono as well. And his hair was tied up in a pony tail, atop his head, giving Rin a clear view of his face. He had such strong cheek bones against such smooth skin.

She had never seen Sesshomaru like this before. He seemed so calm and relaxed. And so very handsome.

Rin sat up and stretched her arms and legs. Sesshomaru must've heard her move because his gaze fell on her form, sharply.

As his gaze met hers, she smiled, a little coy thing, at him. She didn't know why she did that, though. Maybe it was because, just a few hours before she fell asleep in his arms, she'd made amazing love with the demon she'd loved since she was a child. And it was perfect.

She never thought such an experience could be so amazing, so mind blowing, that she wanted to do it again, and again.

And again.

She blushed furiously, at the thought, as Sesshomaru slowly approached her with an expression as blank as a sheet of newly made paper.

When he stood before her in all his glory, he inclined his head at her. His pale, skin had small droplets of water, falling down his temple and cheeks. He looked down at Rins form, then back up. "Rin," he said monotonously. "Did you sleep well?"

Rin almost frowned. His voice held no tone, no emotion, whatsoever. It was just as empty as his face. What had she done to bring this up?

She inclined her head and sat on her knees. "Yes, milord. I am much better." And truly she was. Except his face... It was making her uneasy.

Something flickered in his golden gaze, and Rin thought it resembled something akin to annoyance. "I'm sorry," she said suddenly, because she didn't like the way he was acting. "I-"

Sesshomaru bent his knees and sat on them as well. His mokomoko fell at his thighs, a white and cloudy thing, so soft, compared to his hard look. "Do not apologize to me," he said softly.

"But-"

He placed a cool finger on her lips. "I am not angry at you, Rin. Never think that."

"But you seem upset, milord," she murmured.

His lips were thin and when he spoke she thought she heard disgust in his voice. "It is only because you continue to call me that."

Rin looked at him, bemused. "I do not understand," she said slowly.