Chapter 33- kidnapped

Start from the beginning

My eyes widened at his words.

" How-

" Ethan" he said

" oh right sorry Luke" I said putting my head down

" put your head up jade and go where you need to go" he said

" yes sir" I said I quickly got up and went out of his way

" jade that wasn't you what's going on with you" Willow said

" I don't know but let's go back and get our swim suits" Harper said

" I know but let's go" I said

We kept walking to our bikes till I noticed some bikes to our left.

" never seen those before must be new around here want to give them a little scare" Cora said as we looked over to the bikes

" hell yes" willow said

I was about to speak when I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I was about to turn when they put something on my nose.

I struggled to breath in the chemicals. I looked around me and saw that the girls were as well in the same situation.

It then all became black. The last thing I saw was just Lilac crying.

________________

———Jades POV———

I woke up to the sound of muffled crying. When I opened my eyes I saw we're in a basement looking like a man cave if it wasn't for the guns and knife in a cabinet.

A whiteboard, and papers all pinned showing my face and the girls with many other people with X's on them.

The crying then got louder. I looked over to see lilac crying. She looked like the only one awake. It made me angry that who ever did this will get killed making her cry.

I was about to get up and comfort her when I noticed I was tied down and my mouth was taped shut.

' fuck, Lilac..I need to show her I'm alive' I told myself

I tried to scream as it only came out muffled. I tired it again and it caught her attention. Her eyes opened wide as they looked red from crying.

' it was just a sleeping chemical...they should be up in a few' I thought

I looked at lilac as she stopped crying when she saw me. I then looked over to the rest. I saw them start to move a bit and eyes opening.

I was about to speak when I forgot I was taped shut making me annoyed.

We all stared at each other to know what we were going to do when an idea popped in my head

I stomped my feet to get there attention. They looked at me and I began to move my fingers and feet. I pointed to the chair then I moved my feet in front of me. I then twirl my finger around and I'm guessing the knew what I was talking about because they began to move.

My idea was that we all went towards each other as we were about to turn around we all got pulled away from each other in such a quick movement I actually felt scared.

" Oh no you don't" I head a familiar voice said

' Jason'