At the Lake house

As a get away Damon decided that they would invite Caroline and Klaus to come spend a weekend up at the Gilbert family lake house .
Elena was 7 months along and was due May 9 . Both Damon and her were so excited for the baby and the wedding they had picked the date it would be Valentines Day in 2 years .
Caroline and Bonnie had already started helping Elena pick out dresses , food , and venues , because once the baby comes they will have almost no time for that . The Luna would be around 1 year and 8 months in their wedding day . They picked the date knowing they might finally have a good schedule.

Jermey has taken Bonnie in a week long getaway to Cuba where he had told Damon he was going to propose to Bonnie. Elena got it out of Damon and now everyone, but Bonnie knew about the proposal . Jermey figured that it would work that way as soon as he told Damon .

Elena had started getting stares from people thinking that it was a teen pregnancy . Damon has listen to their thoughts and got angry while Elena did her best to keep her fiancé calm . Elena might have looked young and naïve to passers by , but Damon knew she had a heart of gold and he was the only person who's opinion on her she would let effect her in any way shape or form . When he told her she was beautiful or that they belonged together forever she believed it and so did he .

The Vampire Doctor ( Dr. Lambert ) had moved to Mystic Falls to be around for the arrival of Luna . Everyone was excited!
———————————————————
On they way up to the lake house there wasn't much conversation between Elena and Damon other than a few I love you's . The silence was not awkward between them they just loved being in one and others presence and that is what it took to make them happy . No small talk to pass the time just sitting hand in had and enjoying the presence of the one they loved . They did not need to talk just to sit together and wallow in their wonderful life they have together. They smiled and drove with nothing but perfect silence.

Their small family was about to add another member and they were thrilled about it . They had something they had made together that proved their for each other. Something that they never thought they would have . They were so excited.

  They drove up to the Lake house and went to get some extra firewood for tonight . Damon put their bags down flashed over to Elena picking her up and kissing her neck with small little pecks while she continuously laughing . She never was scared in Damon's arms and knew that he would never hurt her .

   He put her down as Klaus and Caroline pulled up the driveway. Elena rushed to the door followed by Damon shortly after . Grabbing her waist with one hand and brushing her stomach with the other standing behind Elena, Damon called out " Took you long enough! "
He
" Sorry I had to give a present to her ! " Klaus said

" Oh what did you get ? " Elena asked

Caroline picking up her left hand showing her new engagement ring ( The diamond was about half the size of Elena's ) .

" Oh My God you are engaged? "

" Yep and we picked the date on the way up here ! " Klaus said smiling

" What day are you getting hitched Barbie "

" Next year on December 19 "

" Wow all of us our moving on from high school us ! We are all getting married if Bonnie says yes to Jermey . " Elena said walking inside with Caroline leaving Damon and Klaus to get their bags .

" I know like we grew and found the people we loved and now are finally Happy ! "

" No do not say happy if is bad Luck ! "
Both girls broke out laughing.

Elena's phone started to ring *

" Oh look who is calling" she said showing Caroline the name . It was Bonnie !

The Phone Call :

Elena : Hey Bon how is Cuba ?

Bonnie : Great guess what Jermey did today at the beach !

Elena : What ?

Bonnie : He proposed !

Elena : WOW really !

Bonnie : Yeah right before I told him I was pregnant!

Elena : Really Bon I am going to be an aunt and my brother is getting married to my best friend!

Bonnie : I guess so !

Elena : Also you do not have to call Caroline, Klaus , or Damon they have been listening in to the call !

Bonnie : Yeah I got the memo from Care's squealing when I told you I was pregnant!

Elena : Bon you are going to be a great mom !

Bonnie : Thanks I found out about 1 1/2 weeks ago !

End of Call

They spent the weekend at the lake house having fun and enjoying their lives !

While Bonnie and Jermey returned 4 days later ! The girls loved someone more then anyone else in the world and now 2/3 of them were pregnant !

Sorry for the short chapter! Klaorline and Bermey are both getting married . yay
Just trying to get to the juicy part !
Thank you so much for reading! I really do write for fun and hope you can enjoy my book ! I would love to see a comment on something I can Improve!

Xoxo - Anna