This is just the beging

" What are you doing tonight ? " Elena asked with nervous  voice.

"Umm the usual . Why? " Damon said with his signature smirk .

"I was wondering if you want to go to the Grill with me , "  Elena said in one quick breath .

" Are you Miss Elena Gilbert asking the Big Bad Vampire out on a date ?" He said with a small chuckle.
————————————————————
Now that Stefan had been gone with Kathrine for over a year Elena finally worked up enough courage to ask his brother out . At first once Stefan left Elena was sad . Damon helped her through it making her laugh when she wanted to cry and held her in his arms when her emotions got the best of her . Truthfully that is where she felt the most safe in Damon Salvatore's arms .
At first she was scared , but since Stefan left he had done all the right things for all the right reasons . He never complained about Elena's crying. He always made sure she got through it .
About 11 months ago late Steptember right after Elena's 18th birthday she had died with Vampire blood in her system and the one person who truly helped her get through this hard time was Damon . He showed her how to feed and how to deal with the extra boost in her emotions .
Then After a while of the whole Friendship thing she started to love him. It scared her , but she really did love him .

She always knew that Damon loved her it just took some time for her to love him.
She had started to date someone just to get her mind off Damon , but it wasn't working. She was scared to love Damon after all she had dated his brother.

Finally she gave in she dumped Sam ( the person who she was dating) and decided to ask Damon out.
————————————————————
" Of course I would love to go to dinner with you at the grill tonight, " Damon said with a smug loon on his face

Elena blushed a bright red and smiled .
" I am going to get ready then you can pick me up from my house at 7 o'clock , Bye "

She turned around and walked out of the boarding house . As soon as she got in the car she checked the time .
  1:28 pm
Then decided to call Bonnie and tell her the big news . She wanted to tell Caroline, but she was nervous seeing as she never really liked Damon and disapproved of how much time they had been spending together.

A/N : sorry it is short just had to get the start going . Hope to update soon
Xoxo Anna

The Gift of a Lifetime ( A delena baby fanfic ) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें