I watch as Malia opens the laptop. I'm shocked the thing still works considering it looks like it's about 20 years old.

"Gun." Malia says as she tries to decrypt to laptop. Password failed popped up on the screen. 

"Lots of guns."  Password failed.

"Hunter!" Password failed.

"No, no, it's definitely not "hunter." I mean, 'cause why would it be hunter because Argent's not even a hunter anymore, so... I mean, there's not even hunters for werewolves at all anymore, right?" Malia says as she starts to ramble. "So why would anybody think that there was a hunter in the woods when it was actually just deputies?"

Scott looked up from the box he  was looking at. "What?"

"Nothing." Malia shrugged making me chuckle.

"Uh guys, I don't think that Argent took off from Beacon Hills. I think he's back in business." He opens a box and pulls out a crossbow. He looks at us before coming over to us. "I think I know what his password is."

Allison.

***

I let out a sigh and look over the box Scott and I were hiding behind. Malia was behind the pillar across from us. After unlocking Argent's computer, we were able to find out we're he was. He had a meeting at some wearhouse, so here we are. Argent was here along with three military guys here. Let's not forget the boxes of guns.

"Major Delane is my contact at Camp Robertson. I'm surprised he didn't tell me about the change in protocol." I hear Chris say.

"Well, the Major got promoted and was promptly shipped overseas." One of the guys said.

"Huh? Didn't know the Army worked that fast." Chris said.

The man chuckles. "They do when they want to."

"The Major's not Army, he's a Marine. Who sent you? Who's buying all this weaponry?" Chris asked.

"We don't need to have a situation." The guy said.

"We already do." Chris said. "See, I don't sell to weekend warriors. You want these guns, you'll answer my question."

"We're taking the guns, and the ammo, and the crates." He poke back.

"If you knew anything about guns, you'd know they're not loaded." Chris said.

I winced as I heard the guys load the guns. "We brought our own."

"And I always have a backup plan." Chris said. Scott nudged me as he took it as a call to help. Malia grabbed one of the men and knocked him out. She placed her leg on top of him. All of the men looked at us. "What the hell are you guys doing here?"

"We're your backup." Scott said.

"I had a guy on the inside." Chris said.

"Who?" Malia asked.

"You're standing on him." Chris answered. I looked down at the unconscious male that was under Malia's foot. Whoops. "Get down!"

I run for cover, landing next to Chris. Malia is behind a pillar and Scott is behind us hiding. Gun shots ring out throughout the empty warehouse. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look at see Chris looking at me. He nods towards the man laying on the ground. The one who is in the middle of the cross fire.

I let out a small groan before looking back a Chris. "You gonna cover me?"

"Of course I am." He replies.