Silver Bullet

Scott, Malia, Lydia, and I were in the forest trying to look to see if whoever killed the Hellhound was still in the forest. The searching ended up to no avail. But something happened to Scott. What ever he was thinking about was overpowering him. He said that the police were hunters. He almost lost control and hurt Stilinski.

We showed him and Parrish the body. Parrish was slightly afraid of the sight of a dead Hellhound. The strange thing about the conversation was that Scott didn't say anything about the bullet we found. The one that liked the Argents to this. Quite frankly, none of us said anything. Just that we didn't think it was a normal bullet.

As soon we pulled into our driveway, Lydia started questioning Scott. "Why didn't you say anything?"

"Why didn't you say anything?" Scott asked back.

"Why didn't either of you say anything?" I ask looking at the two of them. I glanced at Malia.

"Wait, was I supposed to say something?" Malia asked out loud.

"None of us said anything because of Argent, and none of us are going to say anything until we talk to him." Scott said. "Everybody good with that?"

"As long as we talk to Argent soon. Immediately, would be preferable." Lydia said.

"Premonition?" Malia asked.

Lydia nodded. "Yeah. The one with the screaming, and people killing each other?"

"First we find Argent." Scott agreed.

The two of us got out of the car as they left. I walk up the stair behind Scott and into the house. Before Scott could get anywhere though, I stopped him.

"What was that back there?" I say making him turn and look at me. "And don't you dare say nothing."

"What are you talking about?" Scott asked trying to play dumb.

I roll my eyes. "You losing control and almost attacking the Sheriff."

"I don't know." Scott shrugged. I was about to let it go when something hit me.

"It was them, wasn't it?" I ask. "You thought you were being hunted by the Argents. That's why you said hunters back there."

"The night of the first full moon. Back when I didn't know what I was doing." He said.

I place my hand on his shoulder. "I know that you're worried that Argent did this because I am too. But we shouldn't jump to conclusions yet. We need to talk to him first. After we get some sleep. I'm tired."

Scott let out a laugh before nodding his head in agreement. "I'll see you in the morning then."

***

Scott, Malia, and I were in the Argent's bunker looking for him. He wasn't in there though, but you could tell he was recently because there were a few new boxes in here. He also left his laptop. Malia was walking around the room while I decided to take a seat at the table. I watch as Scott pours a bunch of bullet rounds onto the table. He started picking them up and looking at them, trying to find the matching symbol to the bullet we found last night.

"He's not answering our calls or texts, he's not home, he's not here. I mean, maybe Argent just doesn't wanna be found." Malia said walking up behind me. She takes a seat next to me.

Scott lets out a sigh. "Well, he... He would have his calendar on his laptop. If we crack the password..."

I look up and let out a smirk. "Scott McCall being bad. I didn't think you had it in you."