Chapter 10: Take me there.

Start from the beginning

****

"Good morning." I smile as I see Adam sitting at the dinning. He's wearing a dark grey with a black shirt and a black tie underneath. He looks so sexy as always.

"Morning." He replies.

"What would you like to eat, Mrs Black?" One of the maids asks me.

"Don't worry, Nina. I'll serve myself."  I say.

The table has lots of healthy food today. Great! I put some potatoes on my plate and add some salad.

 Great! I put some potatoes on my plate and add some salad

Adam and Amelia's breakfast

"Is that all you're having?" Adam speaks.

"No, I usually buy Starbucks at school."

He takes a croissant and puts it on my plate. "Eat more."

I mentally roll my eyes. So bossy!

"Okay." I smile.

"Mr Black." Nina says and Adam and I look at her.

"I just want to..." She leans into him, pushing her boobs in his face and fixes his tie.

There is nothing wrong with his tie!

Maybe she's into him. She definitely is. Is she trying to seduce him? The nerve!

"What makes you think that you can touch me?" He asks her in a deadly tone. I look at his face, he looks like he is going to strangle her.

She quickly backs away. "I'm sor-"

"Don't ever fucking do that again!" He snaps at her and she flinches back then rushes to the kitchen.

Adam's jaw is clenched. He is really angry.

"Adam." I call his name softly.

He looks at me. He has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen and the most beautiful face. I love his scruffy jaw.

I don't know what to say but I want to calm him down. He looks so mad. I don't know what is wrong with Nina. Maybe she wants to loose her job.

"What?" He finally speaks.

"Nothing, sorry." I mumble.

"Do you have a stylist?" He asks.

"Yes, Juliet."

"She's your PA and stylist?"

I chew on my potatoes and nod.

"She can not be both." He says.

I tilt my head. "Why not?"

"Too much work."

I look down, cutting my eggs with my knife. "Why are you even asking if I have a stylist or not?"