Tears

~Jack's PoV~

We arrived home as Mr Davenport began ranting on to Kim about going on the mission, Chase and I were on his side for this one but Brie and Adam didn't seem to be along with Kim obviously.
"But Mr Davenport she saved Jack from being thrown out the window!" Adam said.
"Is this true Jack?" Mr Davenport asked.
"Yes," I said, "But I would've been fine without help."
I looked over at Kim and she looked hurt as she brought her knees up to her face, placing her chin on her knee as she looked out the car window. I sighed looking out the window too.

We arrived home and I followed Kim into her room,
"Kim we need to talk." I said to her as I shut the door.
She turned around and I could see the tears pricking at her eyes, "What is there to talk about Jack? All I wanted to do is show that I was worthy and not weak and that I could do the mission, and that kiss? Did that just mean nothing to you? Am I just some person that you can string along? Stop playing with my feelings jack just tell me straight."
She broke down crying as I walked up to her I put my arms around her shoulders as I let her cry onto my shoulder, "shh it's okay Kim. We all know you're not weak and that you are worthy." I stringed my fingers through her hair, "You aren't someone I want to mess around with Kim."
"What do you mean?" Kim said looking up at me, she still had tears rolling down her cheeks, I cupped her cheek as I wiped away the tears with my thumb.
"I mean," I said as I took a pause, I contemplated what to say and decided to just go for it.
I leaned in as our lips joined together kissing her, she didn't respond for a bit until I felt her lips moving against mine, our lips were perfectly in sync and moved together like two puzzle pieces. I grabbed her waist pulling her closer to me so that we were touching as she swung her arms around my neck. Her lips were sweet, the taste of her strawberry lip gloss infected my mouth.
We pulled apart as we looked straight into each other's eyes, "Kim will you be my girlfriend?"
She looked shocked before stuttering, "I-I uh."
"Okay it's fine." I said as my heart sunk I thought from the way we kissed she felt the same way but obviously not, I walked for the door twisting the handle and began to walk out.
"Jack?" I heard as I turned round.
"Yes?" I asked back looking at Kim.
"Yes, I'd love to be your girlfriend."