| 37 | and the truth is out!

Aarohi's p.o.v

I had enough. I can't hide the truth anymore.

After what Raghav said now. He deserves to know the truth.

Me and Raghav stood in the study room when I told him I knew where Myra is.

"Why did she leave me Bhabi?!"Was all Raghav asked as tears dropped down from his eyes.

"Because she loved someone else Raghav!"I said and he looked shocked.

"His name is Krish Malhotra!"I said giving Raghav two pictures of Myra and Krish that I have got from Myra's old room when I cleaned it.

I can say Raghav was not happy with him.

"Since when did they?!"He asked me not believing what I showed him

"So long Raghav!But my dad never accepted their love!"I said

"Why Bhabhi?!"he asked me

"Well when they were in college they were so crazy for eachother. They loved eachother so much. But apparently there was this girl. I don't remember her name. She was so obsessed with Krish. She proposed him but he rejected because of Myra. Krish and Myra started to live together in The hostel. One day that girl called our dad and told him about them. That was when my dad stormed into that campus and brought Myra from there. I tried my best to convince dad but he was angry. Krish and Myra pretended they broke up and still dated!"I said and Raghav listened.

"Raghav Myra talked to me the night she left!"I said and Raghav looked shocked

"Where is she Bhabhi?!"He asked me

"In London. With Krish!"I said

Flashback to the night Myra left

"I told Myra. Marrying Raghav was a bad idea. And now you sill hurt him!"I shouted as I took Myra into the room when she explained me she was leaving.

"I know. I was an idiot. I can't do this anymore. Raghav deserves better. Not an idiot like me!"She shouted

"Where are you going to go?!"I asked her

"I'm going to London!"She said

"You're going back to Krish?!" I asked Myra and she nodded

"Di,I am sorry for everything I caused. Don't tell anyone where I am. Especially Raghav. Please be careful now. Especially with you baby!"Myra said hugging me.

"Myra you are making a mistake!"I said and tears dropped from both of our eyes.

"I'll miss you didi. Please be careful. I will call you whenever I can!"Myra said going out of the room and I headed back to my room to find Abhi sitting on the bed.

"Where were you?!"He asked

"Um......I...went to drink water!" I said.

"There is water in the room!"He said

"Oh um I wanted some cool water. So I went into the kitchen!"I replied and He nodded

End of flashback

"And the next day she was gone"I said and Raghav looked shocked.

"She's an fool Raghav. She lost a amazing person like you. It's all her fault!"I said and Raghav walked to me and held my hand.

"I'm going to London Bhabhi....!"Was what Raghav spoke before leaving the room.

---------------------

Next chap will be out soon❤️

Raghav is off to london🙌🏻

Do comment and vote💕

See you in next chap💕✨
Sahi❤️