| 09 | the overprotective raghav

Raghav's p.o.v

It's been a week since Myra started college with us. She and Jenny have bonded well.

It was around 3:30 pm when our college ended. I waited for Myra in the car parking near my car. She always comes here after college. Today she was late.

I waited patiently for her for the next 20 minutes. There was no sign of her.

I took my phone out and dialed Jenny.

"Hey Jenny is Myra With you?!"I asked

"Myra?No Raghav. She isn't!"She said and I ended the call.

I called Zoya and Samar. They didn't know where she was either. I was now worried.

"Jenny,Zoya and Samar don't know where she is!"I said as soon as Jenny picked up

"Don't worry Raghav. Let's check. You cover the 1st floor. I'll check the 2nd floor. Okay?!"She said and I nodded. With this i ran back into the college.

I checked all the rooms in the first floor. I was panting so badly as I ran. I kept on shouting her name. The college was a bit empty.

I stopped in the center when my phone rang.

"She's in the library!"Jenny said. With this I ran to the library.

As I entered Jenny was at the door.

"Where is she??"I asked and Jenny took me.

And there she was. Sitting at the corner in the end. Her eyes were red.

"Myra...!"I started and she looked up. I slowly went to her and sat infront of her

"What happened?!"I slowly asked. She didn't answer. I hugged her and she didn't respond. I looked at Jenny.

"Come. Leave her alone for a while. I'll explain!"Jenny said and I stood up.

"Jenny what the hell happened?Why the hell is she crying???!"I shot angrily

"Well she was teased by Armaan!"Jenny said which was enough to boil my blood.

Armaan is one of the richest kid in our college and is a huge player. Armaan and I were ex best friends. When I was like him he and I  did some unforgivable things. I ended my friendship with him 3 years ago.

Myra's p.o.v

"I'll see you later Maya!"I told my friend Maya from my maths class before I left.

It's the weekend and my sister and dad are coming tonight. It's my didi' wedding in three days. We had so so so much to do. Sangeet,Mehindi function,The wedding. Oh god it's gonna be so fun!!!

As I was walked looking at my outfits in the phone for the wedding I bumped into someone.

He was good looking,skinny,muscular body but wasn't really what a girl need.

"I'm sorry!"I said and decided to walk away but only stopped by him. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Excuse me?!"I shot

"Don't get angry hon. We don't wanna make a scene!"He replied

"What's your name?!"He asked

"Myra...!"I said slowly

"Well Well well you're Myra?Raghav's Girl right?!"He asked

Huh what??

"I know Raghav!"I replied

"I'm Raghav's ex buddy Armaan. You're beloved and I have a huge history which you deserve to know!"He replied

"Oww you're hurting me!"I yelled in pain as his grip around my hand got stronger. To which he laughed evilly.