| 13 | The sangeet and wedding

Guest appearance:-

Fawad Khan as Ayaan Malhotra

Raghav's p.o.v

As me and my brother reached the venue once we got ready we got too see how incredible it was looking.

"Wow mom this place is awesome!!"I said looking around

"All thanks to Myra. She's the one who planned this all!"My mom told and went off

"She really has a good taste!!"My brother told

"She sure does!!"I replied and looking Myra who was on the stage.

Myra's p.o.v

I was being a lit bossy with the workers here. The Sangeet will start soon and I need everything Perfect. It's my sister's wedding after all.

"Myra!"My dad called out

"Haa dad?!"I said

"You should take it easy dear!"My dad spoke and chuckled.

Soon my sister joined me. As we stood there talking Abhi and Raghav joined us.

Abhi was obviously Staring at my sister. And what the hell was wrong with the monkey?

Why is he checking me out?Did he lose it or what?

All my thoughts drowned when I saw a familiar face.

"Ayaan!!!"I shouted as I saw my cousin Ayaan coming in.

I ran towards him and hugged him

"How are you myoooo?!"He asked as he broke.

Ayaan is my cousin. He is my dad's older sister's son. Not to forget my sister's first love. She and Ayaan were a thing but broke it off for some reason to which my sister never told me but kept saying "you're not old enough"

"Come on!"I said and he followed me.

I stood in between Abhi and the monkey. They were confused with the scene. My sister and Ayaan were just staring at eachother

"Oh come here!!"Ayaan said and hugged her. He smiled hugging her to which Abhi was fuming.

"Keep it cool bro!!"I could hear Raghav whisper

Why not have some fun?

"Ayaan is our cousin. He's my sister's first boyfriend!"I spoke

"Huh?"Both of them said in sync and my sister and Ayaan broke of the hug.

"Ayaan this is Abhi and his brother Raghav!"My sister said introducing them

"Abhi and Raghav this is Ayaan!"My sister said

"Nice to meet you!"Ayaan said extending his hand forward.

Abhi stood in silence. He was lost in his own world now.

"Bhai.....!"Raghav whispered

"Same here!"Abhi spoke shaking his hand with Ayaan.

"Um let's go now!"I spoke and my sister who thought it was a really good idea went off followed by Raghav

"She's all yours bro. No need to fear!"Ayaan told Abhi to which Abhi chuckled before going off.

Raghav's p.o.v

I stood with my friends a bit away from the stage. My family and Myra's family were on the stage.

I looked at Myra who stood next to her sister. She was looking so pretty.

When I was looking at her she looked at me.

I signaled her that she was looking pretty. She just smiled.

***

"Confess it!!!"Jenny for the 1000th time shot

"Not happening!!!"I shot

"Raghav you're crazy!!If you stand here watching at her and do nothing someone will take her away from you!!!"Jenny spoke

"Raghav you love her!Think about it!!!"Jenny spoke

What if she was right?I am crazy. Crazy when Myra is around. I get nervous. Damm too nervous when she's around.

"What will you do if someone will ask her out before you do??!"Jenny asked me and I looked at Myra

"I won't be giving that chance to anyone!She is mine!"I spoke and Jenny smiled widely.

"You admitted!!"She shot

Shit!!!!

"I didn't mean that....!!!"I spoke and realized it was too late.

"Raghav loves Myra!!!The greatest Raghav shetty agreed!!!I love you Raghav for this!!!!"Jenny shouted.  I looked around to see if someone heard it.  Everyone was busy. 

"Keep you're voice down you idiot!Someone will hear!!!"I shouted to which she laughed and went off.

Next day

Today was the day!My brother was getting married.

I stood behind my brother and Aarohi as they were performing rituals. I stood next to Myra.

"They look happy don't they?!"I whispered slowly

"They sure do!I don't know about you're brother but my sister sure is!"She spoke slowly looking at me.

"Trust me,my brother is so happy and if you're doubting how my brother will look after you're sister don't even think about it okay?He is the best that anyone could get. He's one of a kind. I think my brother is the best choice you're sister took!"I spoke and smiled. Myra smiled.

Soon the rituals were over and they were officially married.

"Congrats bro and Bhabi!!"I spoke and hugged both of them after they took the elder's blessings.

"Thanks Raghav!"They replied in sync

-------------------------

Author's note

Hope you like the update!!

Thank you so so so much for 1k reads!!!💜🙌🏻

Do comment and vote!💛

See you in next chap✨💕
Sahi❤️