| 10 | Pre wedding plans

Myra's p.o.v

I took my laptop out as I sat on my bed. I opened email and started writing

Dear Krish,

I started a new life in Mumbai. You're aware of everything. I feel like my father and sister are hiding something from me. I am sure my sister cried the other day when I called her. I'm worried. Today has been a rough day for me but Raghav was here for me. He fought with the guy who teased me. He has been my pillar of strength ever since I got here. Sometimes I feel that he has a huge pain inside him. I see the way he looks at Jenny the every time he sees her. I can see the tears he shredded for her and the pain in those eyes. I may not know what happened to them but I can see that Raghav has done something really unforgivable.But Jenny is such an incredible girl. She and Raghav are now best friends. Well enough of my talk. My sister is getting married in three days. I'm so happy she is marrying an amazing guy. Abhi has everything that a girl needs and he's exactly like the guy who my sister dreamed about. Abhi will take care of my sister. He better do!Or else he can say goodbye to the world. I just wish you can come here. Hoping to see you soon. I miss you....

Love Myra

After I finished writing I have sent it to krish. The laptop was open when there was a knock on my door. It was Raghav

"Are they here??!"I asked happily getting off the bed.

"They are!"He replied with a smile. The moment he replied I ran downstairs

"Slow down shortie!"Raghav yelled as I ran.

I reached downstairs and I saw my dad. He was sitting in the living room and talking with Raghav's parents.

"My princess!!"He replied and stood up. I ran into his arms and hugged him tightly. He kissed my forehead and I smiled

"I missed you so much!!"I said and he smiled

"Sad that you didn't miss me!"I heard my sister's voice who walked in. As soon as Abhi saw her his eyes lit up. He smiled And Raghav stood next to his brother.

"Yeah I didn't miss you!"I said folding my hands

"So you don't want me here??"She asked

"Nope!"I said annoyingly

"So shall I leave??!"She asked

"Noo you idiot. You're the bride!"I said and hugged her tightly.

"I missed you!"I replied hugging her

"Well I didn't!"She said as we broke

"Of course you won't miss me. You will miss someone else!"I said looking at Abhi. Raghav started laughing like a monkey.

"Shut up!"Rahul papa said annoyingly looking at Raghav and he stopped. He looked at his brother who was busy shooting him deathly glares.

"Well you guys should rest for tonight. Tomorrow is the mehendi function. We have arranged everything!"Anjali ma said excitedly.

"Come on Di!"I said pulling sister upstairs to the my room with me

She went in and I went after her. She went towards my bed when I was locking my door.