| 11 | Raghav and Jenny's Past

"A simple I love you means
More than money "

Myra's p.o.v

It was around 8:30pm when all of us were in the living room except Raghav. He seems a bit off.

There was a knock on the door. Abhi got up and went. I followed him to see who it was.

"Jenny!?What are you doing here now?"I asked

"I came to see Raghav!"She said coming in

"Bhaiyya!Congrats about the wedding. Raghav told me about it!"Jenny said and hugging Abhi

"Thanks Jen!"He replied as they broke out. My sister came and stood next to me.

"And this is my sister Aarohi!"I told Jenny

"You're the bride right?Oh god you're so pretty!I wish I was a guy!"Jenny joked looking at Abhi

"Not you too?!"He said coming towards us. He slapped Jenny on her forehead and left.

"Where is Raghav?"She asked

"Probably on the terrace!"Anjali ma told and Jenny left.

"Who is she?!"My sister asked

"My best friend here at college and Raghav's Best friend/ Ex-Girlfriend!"I replied and my sister nodded.

"Let's get some sleep. We have so many to do from tomorrow onwards!"I exclaimed and we went to our room.

Jenny's p.o.v

I went onto the terrace to see Raghav. He seemed so lost. He was staring at stars.

I stopped in my spot when my own life just came infront of me.

Flashback 3 and a half years ago

"Jenny,I have known you since we were kids. I am crazy. I go crazy for you. You're beautiful in and out. I want you. I want to be with you for this life. I love you Jenny Kapoor!Will you be my girlfriend?!"Raghav asked me and I nodded with a smile.

Raghav doesn't have a good name in college

Raghav doesn't have a good name in college. He is known as the playboy of our college along with his best friend Armaan. Raghav is the popular guy in our college and I was the popular girl. I knew Raghav since childhood. I always had a crush on him.

"Let's go?!"Raghav asked and we left the hotel where he planned all of this.

***