| 16 | Happy birthday Myra part - 2

Myra's p.o.v

"Happy birthday Sissy!!"I woke up when I heard my sister's voice.

"Thanks Di!"I said as I woke up. Abhi jeju was there as well.

"Happy birthday Myra!"He said with a smile

"Thanks Jeju!"I replied.

"Go get ready!"My sister said leaving my room with her husband.

I took a long peaceful shower. I chose the dress that my sister got me as a gift.

After doing my hair and light makeup I was ready.

I went down and saw everyone in the living room.

As soon as Raghav saw me he walked up to me.

"What are you staring at?!"I asked playful. As he heard this he smiled.

"Happy birthday Shortie!"He said and hugged me. I hugged him back.

"Thanks monkey!"I replied. We broke when we heard an over excited Anjali Ma rush to us.

"I want some good pictures. Abhi take good ones!"Anjali ma said and Abhi Jeju got to his work.

"Awe you both look so cute!!!I am gonna frame these pictures!!"Anjali ma said looking at those pics. I blushed for an unknown reason.

"You look cute when you blush shortie!!"Raghav said and I smacked his arm

"Mean girl!"He replied rubbing his arm.

Raghav's p.o.v

Soon Jenny and our friends came. Dev and Naina were finally dating with of course the approval of dev's parents. They were in a long distance relationship. Mostly Naina visited Mumbai whenever she can.

"Oi love birds,Can't stay way from eachother?!"I shot when I spotted Naina and Dev kissing eachother shamelessly.

Dev shot me a glare when Naina smiled.

"I am gonna go see the birthday girl!"Naina said leaving me and Dev.

"Oi Naina Ji,What did you do to my best friend?!"I shouted as Naina left. She turned back and smiled before leaving.

"I want to kill you but I'm only stopping cause it's your love's birthday today!"Dev said

"Huh what????"I shouted. Who the hell told him?

"Idiot. Now you're lying to you're best friend!!"Dev said annoyingly

"Seriously who told you?!"I asked

"Me!!!"Jenny said jumping from behind me.

"You don't have anything else to do?!"I whispered

"You're an idiot.If you don't tell you love her someone else will marry her!"Jenny shot

"Shut up!"I said annoyingly

"Raghav!!"My mom called out

"Haa I'm coming maaa!"I said leaving.