Meeting the Urarakas and Eri's first word

A couple days after introducing Eri to Inko and Toshinori, Ochako rolls out of bed and heads down stairs not noticing that she is wearing Izuku's t-shirt. She meets up with Mina along the way to the common area bathroom to brush their teeth. As they get to the room, they are greeted with Jiro already there sporting one of Denki's Pikachu t-shirts brushing her teeth in looking in the mirror. They greet her in a half asleep manner before they turn on the water to start brushing their own teeth when Jiro decides to poke fun at them for their constant teasing of her.

"Morning." Ochako and Mina say in unison before turning on the water to wet their toothbrushes.

"Morning to you too... Hey? Aren't those Midoriya and Kirishima's shirts?" Jiro asks causing their eyes to widen in horror before they look at each other and then proceed to freakout.

W...Wait Wha-What?! Uraraka I didn't know you and him were serious like that!!!"

"M-M-Mi-Mi-Mina?! You two are a thing?!" They scream at each other their faces shades of deep lilac and dark red respectively stammering out a response to the other.

"Well I'm not going to tell anyone especially the grapist, most of the others are not awake yet so I think you two should go get changed before someone sees you~." Jiro teases before leaving the room heading back upstairs.

"JIRO IT'S NOT LIKE THAT! WAIT!" They shout at their friend who has left the bathroom.

Ochako manages to sneak back to her and Izuku's room and in her haste to get inside the room she slams the door behind her. This wakes up Eri who starts crying due to the sudden scare and Ochako glides over to calm her down apologizing for scaring her and bouncing her slightly on her shoulder making a shushing sound with her mouth to calm Eri down. "Shh, It's okay It's okay, Mommy's here my little one." Eri quickly stops crying and starts to go back to sleep listening to Ochako's heartbeat as she hums a lullaby to help her fall asleep. Ochako sets the sleeping white haired baby down in her crib and watches for a second making sure that she doesn't wake back up before climbing back into bed with Izuku who still managed to sleep through Eri's crying and the door slamming.

9:00am

With the sound of his alarm going off and a now crying baby in the crib, Izuku leans over toward his nightstand and raises his left hand a brings it crashing down onto the digital clock smashing it. Izuku sits up out of his bed and walks over to the crib to pick up his daughter who almost instantly calms down when she is picked up. Eri smiles after calming down showing off a toothless grin and her ruby red eyes that causes to smile back. Ochako sits up out of bed and walks over to Izuku hugging him from behind peering over his shoulder at the baby holding Izuku's finger in her tiny hand.

"Would you look at that, she has you wrapped around her little fingers." Ochako says with a smile on her face.

"I thought I was supposed to make the dad jokes, oh well at least she thought it was funny." Izuku says looking at Eri who is giggling up a storm in his arms. A sudden flash of light illuminates the room causing the two of them to look at the door.

"Hiii! Morning you two! We had to get this picture for the Midoriya family album." Mina teases showing them the picture that printed out from a camera that Momo had created.

"Th-th-th-the... WHAT?!?!?" Ochako yells with her face redder than Kirishima's hair causing the others to laugh and Eri to get scared and start to whimper as if beginning to cry.

"I think you scared her, Midori? Can I hold little Eri Midoriya?" Toru asks causing the red faced One for All user to hand the invisible girl the baby before turning to hide himself in his arms.

"Aww aren't you just the cutest little thing! Yes you are!" Toru coos tickling Eri causing her to laugh as the others start to coo at the infant.

"Oh! Aizawa sensei said that you two are heading to Ochako-chan's parents house today to tell them of what happened with her. He is out on a mission today and suggests that you bring All Might along or Nedzu or both." Momo says rubbing her hand lightly through Eri's hair before walking downstairs. Hearing this causes all the color to drain from Izuku's face as he slowly looks toward Ochako who holds a similar expression.