Subway mouth

⪻ Sommer ⪼

I gaze through the window, the sky is painted with shades between blue, purple, and red, it looks unreal.

I yawn wide before getting up on my feet.

I'm walking to the restroom when something gets my attention, narrowing my eyes I approach the old man seating four rows before mine, he has white hair at the sides of his head, his mouth is wide open and his skin looks kind of pale.

My eyes widen. A high pitched sound comes from my throat.

"Oh my god—" I say after my level super-sayayin-girly-scream comes out of my mouth, I win some annoyed stares in my direction "this cannot be happening"

What if he is dead?

Stop saying bullshit Sommer.

I rush to the old's man seat, we are in first class so he is alone in his row "Sir are you okay?"—I grab both of his shoulders and shake him —"Nap time is over, wake up wake up" I'm panicking, his mouth is wide open like those people in the subway.

As if you know what a subway looks like.

I have seen it in movies, okay?

I shake him harder, still no response, "I'm really sorry sir" I say before slapping him lightly across his right cheek.

I flinch at the sight of his now swelling skin.

Suddenly his eyes flips open and they lock with mine, which makes the situation more awkward because I'am merely 3 inches apart from his face, suddenly he starts screaming in my face, killing the peaceful silence. I couldn't help but scream too.

I mean he was the one that slept like a damn dead person, I was there trying to help and now he's screaming at me, how dare him?

We were there, screaming at each other for like 6 seconds.

Suddenly his dent starts slipping out of his mouth and I scream even more, then I remind myself that I have to be the adult in the situation— bahaha— well I try to act the more mature possible and cut off my scream then I try to calm the old man down "Sorry sorry, it's okay sir I didn't mean to disturb you, I was trying to help, I thought you were dead or something"

Shit, I shouldn't have said that.

He gives me a sour look, put on his dent back and finally speaks, "Well I was just in the edge of meeting with my friend Jesus up in heaven... YOU DON'T wake up people like that young lady!"

"Yeah sure, I'm sorry, I will work on that... so you're not dead right?"

Can you please shut the fuck up Sommer?

"Do I really look like I am to you?"

I scratch the back of my head with an embarrassed laugh "No, of course not, I should go now, but are you sure you're okay?"

He rolls his eyes, then stares at me with annoyance and finally stares back to his newspaper.

"Yeah sure, hmm excuse me"