B L O O M

A U T H O R ' S   N O T E

Hi! I'm so glad you've stumbled upon this story and I hope you enjoy it.

I would like to clarify or explain some things:

This is a  S L O W  B U R N story, so please be patient and don't give up on my characters, everything is for a reason and I swear it will be worth it.

I know you will like to see the main characters interact together since the first chapter, but I decided to do this in a different way because I want you to realize how important is the relation of the main characters with the people around them and how were their lives as individuals.

I swear I'm trying my best to upload a new chapter every week but don't pressure right?

Being everything set... E N J O Y!!

···

P R O L O G U E

⪻ Sommer ⪼

My boobs are sweating so bad, I hate that.

Why does everybody keep staring at me? sure I must look like a pig with all this sweat and my pink cheeks, well, let me just say that I must be the best well-dressed, beautiful and bitchy pig in the history of pigs, of course I am... but that's beneath the point here Sommer, focus, but what was the point again? oh yeah, it's my first day of school, in a different country, in the most prestigious Institute in the whole country, with like 40 pairs of eyes staring my way waiting to present myself and I'm here thinking about pigs, just great.

"So Miss Müller, could you present yourself-" The teacher says but falls silent when all of a sudden the doors of the classroom brakes open.

Everybody turns their head in the door direction, and just as if a ghost has appeared, even the lowest whisper comes to shut. I turn my head to look at the source of the sudden silence and there he is, in that moment my eyes come to halt to a frozen ocean, the most beautiful shade of blue. He stares straight into my eyes for what feels like an eternity, and then he brakes eye contact, without asking for permission he makes his way inside the classroom, he doesn't portrait any sign of emotion on his chiseled face, his presence just screams power and indifference.

Which makes me ask, who he is to have the weight he has in people and shut an entire classroom just with his presence.

···