Akira

Name: Akira (but everyone calls her Aki)
Akira- bright, intelligent
Aki - Sparkle, bright, Autumn

Name: Akira (but everyone calls her Aki)Akira- bright, intelligentAki - Sparkle, bright, Autumn

Age: 14 in the story
She was 11 when Zuko was banished

Hair: Dark brown

Height: 4'8

Eyes: gold

Bending element: Fire

Family: Ozai (Father)
              Ursa (mother)
              Iroh (Uncle)
              Zuko (older brother)
              Azula (older sister)

Personality: As a child she was carefree, happy and a big bookworm. She didn't have many friends so she spent most of her time reading and exploring the palace. By the time she left with Zuko, she already knew a lot of stuff. Including things she probably shouldn't have known. Over her time searching with Zuko, she has learned to be tough and serious when in front of people like the crew or commanders. But when she's with people she trusts, she's playful and likes to joke around. She still treats people with kindness and respect. Sometimes she gives money to the people she sees on the streets during her travels.

Side note: I know Azula is 14 in ATLA but for the sake of the story, she's 15

Pet: Tiger Dragon

Name: Emberly (but Aki just calls her Ember)
the meaning of this name is low flame or spark or burning coal.

Name: Emberly (but Aki just calls her Ember)the meaning of this name is low flame or spark or burning coal

Tiger Dragons are an extremely rare hybrid between a tiger and a dragon. They were hunted around the same time the dragons were but when the dragons went extinct, two were spared and Firelord Azulan declared that the Tiger dragons will be animals that will exclusively serve the royal family.

Aki has known Emberly since she was 8 years old and Ember was just a newborn cub. She's taken care of her and considers Ember her best friend.