Crush x Male Reader: I'm Here

(Y/N - Your Name) sighed as his eyes stared at the view of the whole school at the rooftop. He oversaw everyone, the students, the teachers, doing whatever business they plan outside of the school halls.

It became his hobby every afternoon to watch. It's one of the things outside of his comfort zone that brought him any sense of sanity.

It's not a really satisfying experience, seeing he wasn't a part of anything that gave meaning on how important life was. It's the only thing he can settle to, though. It's still better than nothing.

People were mingling, doing silly things but what stood out in their foolishness was the fact that they were happy.

He was always the different one among his peers, even back then. Afraid of meeting new people and wasn't confident enough to stand up for himself. As time passed by, his doubts had grown when bullies had started to caught up with him.

If it's one of those instances where a person would expect that it made (Y/N) rough and tumbled, they should really guess again. It made his situation worse, he had grown to fear social interactions, and was having trouble to look people in the eye.

(Y/N)'s eyes would definitely lose the ability to see the meaning of life if it wasn't for (C/N - Crush's Name).

She helped him, she stood up for him, and overlooked his weaknesses.

Meeting her was one of the things that helped him push forward.

_______________________________

Pair of hands jerked (Y/N) back and threw him to a wall.

A gasp escaped him the moment he felt a sudden pain shooting from his back. He started to cough while trying so hard to get some air.

"Why won't you just do us a favor and get out of here?" A person said before cocking his leg.

"Argh!" (Y/N) grunted when his bully's foot connected with his ribs.

"Pretty sure people wouldn't want you here, anyway." The bully added before giving another kick, this time landing to his face.

(Y/N) couldn't bring himself to look at the mirror. With how bruised he is, along with the pain that is creeping on his face, it was certain that he doesn't look good.

That kind of fear he would start to acknowledge once he got home. Right now, however, there was only hurt and humiliation.

His (E/C - Eye Color) orbs were seeing doubles and abstracts as a wave of nausea hits him. It was only in a good amount of willpower that he stopped himself from vomiting.

Wouldn't it be funny, he would puke in front of his bully?

The world around him was starting to darken and he felt himself slipping away.

In the midst of the dark fog that was clouding (Y/N)'s vision, he made out that the guy in front of him has his fist cocked behind him.

He closed his eyes shut and hoped that things will be quick, and he will never wake up.

A thwack was heard, which made the (H/C - Hair Color)-haired boy jump. He felt no pain, however.

Both curious and afraid of what happened afterwards, (Y/N) took a gamble and opened an eye.

His bully was on the ground, his palm resting on his now red cheek as he let out a groan.

"I can do more than that."

A feminine voice rang on the other side.

(Y/N) was too winded to get a precise description on how she'd look like, he could only tell that there was a thick book in her hands.