Chapter 1

Hey, guys, this is my first collaboration and I choose to do it with Lesbianpercabeth she has a series of one-shots and a SuperArrow one too you should check her out. anyways let's start
And I promise you this isn't the last.
-
Thank you one more time 
-
Chapter 1

"Oliver, hey, can we talk?" Laurel asked.

"Yeah, what is it, Laurel?" Oliver asked.

"I want to go to Lian Yu," Laurel said with determination

"What is wrong with me?" Why would I even think about going? I think I'm crazy," Laurel said.

"Yes, you are," Slade said.

"Shut up! " Laurel said and continued watching the movie.

"Laurel this isn't a decision to make in a day, you should think more, are you sure?" Oliver asked.

"Yeah, Laurel, do you really want to die? " Thea asked.

"Hey! I'm still here," Laurel said. "I didn't die."

I know, " Thea said laughing and continued watching the movie.

"I know Oliver but you got the love of your life why didn't I? " Laurel asked him

"Do you really think that's why I'm with her Laurel? " Oliver asked

"I didn't mean to sound like that Oliver," Laurel said

"No Laurel go ahead kill yourself, it isn't my life, that you're going to ruin. Laurel, that 5 years were hell if you want to live them... Go, do it, but it's your life," Oliver said and left. He was mad. That was she thought, but she was right if he hadn't spent that 5 years there he wouldn't be with her now but still.

"God, why I'm so stubborn? But why is Oliver not saying her name," Laurel asked.

"Because we edited it," Future Laurel said letting the story start again.

Okay maybe Laurel was stubborn but he was more stubborn than her, well, more like anyone, that was something his girlfriend teased him for.

"Good point Oliver's girlfriend!" Kara said.

Oliver just looked at Kara and crossed his arms.

"Sorry," Kara said, not sounding sorry at all, and then she used her puppy eyes that nobody can resist and Oliver just sighed and continued watching the movie.

"She's right though," Thea teased.

"Shut up, Thea! " Oliver said.

Laurel thought about it more. "Okay, for Oliver this was his purgatory but what does she have to lose, she doesn't have a boyfriend, his friends are with their partners, she's just alone... So Lian Yu here I come" Laurel thought out loud.

"You've got your life to lose idiot!" Laurel yelled at the screen.

"You realize that's you right?" Sara asked, a little concerned.

"Yes, but I'm denying it!" Laurel yelled.

Malcolm arrived out of nowhere like he usually does.

"Going somewhere?" Malcolm asked, because he heard her thinking out loud.

"It's none of your business Malcolm, go away," Laurel said

"Lian Yu, huh? Yeah, you'll need a plane and I don't think someone will come back for you Laurel," Malcolm said

"The real reason, please?" Laurel asked she was mad no one trusted her but at least Malcolm was with her