Chapter 13- Don't Leave me

~A few days later~

Somin's POV

12pm.
Jiwoo's Apartment.

I had been taking care of her since her breakup. She was not completely miserable but she wasn't fine as well.

She got a text from someone and a few minutes later, she said ,"Yoongi texted me. Jimin is getting discharged today and You have to pay the bill."

"Let's go then."

.

We reach the hospital.

"You go to them and I'll pay the bill." I said and she nodded.

Jiwoo's POV:

I got inside Jimin's room and everyone looked at me.

Yoongi was the first to say, "Jiwoo? Oh my god, are you okay?" And I nodded at him.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me." I said.

"Are you sure? How have you been holding him since the break up?' Jimin asked me.

"Breakup? What the fuck?" Yoongi seemed pissed now.

"I'm fine. Somin's paying the bill. You all can leave now."

"No. Guys, take jimin and leave. I'll come later." Yoongi told them.

They left without saying anything. Jin was the last one to leave. He smiled at me and said,"I'm here if you need to talk." And I smiled back.

"You don't have to do this."I said to Yoongi.

"I don't want to leave you alone."

"Yoongi, please. I can't be around any guy, anymore. Especially you and ...him. Remember, you did the worse." I said trying to stay strong.

Yoongi looked really hurt but I didn't care about anything at the moment.

"I know what I did. I've never once tried to intentionally hurt you." Yoongi tried to explain.

"Yoongi, I know you like me but I don't like you back." Yoongi tried so hard to stop his tears from falling but he failed.

"I never expected you to."He managed to say.

"I never once stopped loving you. I never wanted to hurt you. I really did try everything to make things better. It's understandable if you can't like me. I care a lot about you and You should focus on yourself more. Please take care of yourself." He said in between his cries.

I felt bad for him but I also couldn't do anything about it. I know I'm never gonna see these guys ever again and it's for the best.

I began to walk away when he held my wrist and said, "I love you..."

"I'm sorry, Yoongi"

I gave him a hug and leave the room. I could hear his cries. It hurt me because I was in the same state then.

I called Somin and tell her to meet me at the parking lot.

"You did nothing bad, Jiwoo."

I hummed in response. "We're free from guys, at least." She said.

"Oh, yes. Everything is over. Everything." I said.

"Hey, I'm here." She said and hugged me tightly.

"Now on, we'll try to be as careful as we can be. But first, let's go home and try to forget about everything by a movie marathon. What do you think?"

"Hm, not a bad idea." I smiled at her as we got in to the car.