#19 - Aches and Pains.

Aches and Pains.

Ashton: He came home to a quiet house which confused him since it was only half past four in the afternoon. He noticed that nearly all the blinds and such were all pulled down. "(Y/N)?" he called, jogging up the stairs to look for you. He pushed the bedroom door open and saw that you were curled up on the bed, sleeping soundly. Smiling to himself, he dropped his bag, kicked off his shoes before climbing in beside you. You felt him wrap his arm around you, whining as his movements jostled you slightly, causing your head to throb. He stilled until you turned over slowly and buried your face in his shirt, letting out another whimper. "What's wrong?" he whispered, hand coming to run through your hair. "Migraine," you answered, just as quiet. "Another one? Baby maybe we should get you checked out. You know I don't like seeing you this miserable." Your hand clenched the material of his shirt as you weakly nodded, "Okay, but you know that all they're gonna say is that it's common to get them in pregnancy." He shrugged, apologizing when you let out another whine, "Better be safe." You knew he was right so you let him help you up and lead you downstairs and out the door.

Calum: Sighing tiredly, you pulled your heels off while closing the door behind you. You really had to start thinking about wearing suitable shoes nowadays. You made your way through to the living room and slumped down on the sofa. "Is that you babe?" you heard Calum call from upstairs, causing you to roll your eyes. Who else was it going to be? "Yeah!" you shouted back anyway. You heard him come down the stairs as you were bending to try and rub your sore feet and he entered the room. "Hey," he smiled, leaning down to press a kiss to your lips, "Did you have a good day?" You nodded, moving your feet so he could sit down on the other side of the sofa before placing them on his lap. Letting out a low whistle, he prodded your feet gently, "That is kind of disgusting." You rolled your eyes again, prodding his thigh gently, "Massage them?" He let out a loud whine as he looked down at them again, "They're so swollen." You nodded, "I know. Comes with the pregnancy. And since you did this, you have to massage them. Please." He grimaced once more before he began rubbing them gently. You let out a small moan and rest your head back on the arm of the sofa, "Thank you. You don't know how good this feels." He chuckled lightly, "Oh, I think I have a pretty good idea."

Luke: It came on suddenly. One minute you were fine; cooking away in the kitchen and the next, after you had bent down to grab a pot from the cupboard, your back suddenly started to ache. Whether it was the way you bent down or what you didn't know. "Luke?" you called, hoping he'd hear you from upstairs, where he was penning down lyrics for a song. He came strolling in a couple of minutes later, a bright smile on his face, "What can I do for you, mumma?" You took his hands, looking up at him with a pout, "Will you please rub my back? I don't know what I did." Rolling his eyes, he spun you around and began massaging you. You groaned quietly, leaning back into his hands, "Thank you." He chuckled to himself, pushing his thumbs into your skin. "Jesus," he muttered, "You're really tense, (Y/N). What the hell have you been doing?" You rolled your eyes and tried to relax, "Carrying a baby is stressful. I mean, every little pain or twinge in my body has me worrying that something's wrong." He wrapped his arms around your waist as rest his head on your shoulder, "Well, I'll start massaging your back every night. It's the least I can do for you since you're keeping our children safe."

Michael: "And here, is my gorgeous wife." Michael cooed to the camera, coming up beside you to wrap his arm around your shoulder, "Isn't she glowing?" He snickered to himself, "I just thought that I'd update you guys on baby Clifford; she's not here yet. Obviously, but it won't be long. As always, thank you guys for your love and support! Talk to you all later!" He then placed his phone down on the counter and wrapped his arms around you properly. "Now to spend some time with my special lady." he whispered, leaning down to press his lips to yours. "I hope you mean me." you teased, arms wrapping around his neck. He hummed quietly while kissing you again, his hands coming to rest on your shoulders before sliding down your arms; accidentally brushing your breast, causing you to both wince and let out a hiss which made him stop immediately. "What? Did I hurt you?" he asked quickly, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." You shook your head, resting your head on his chest, "It's okay. I'm just a little sensitive." He wrapped his arms around you again, "So...is that a no to...y'know? You sighed and nodded, "Sorry..." He shrugged, "I don't mind. Well I do, but if you're not comfortable then I understand. How about we have a cuddle session on the couch?"