#13 - Growing Bump (His POV).

Some of these kinda turned into 'You're insecure.' as well...oops. Also, some are a little short.

**************

Ashton: "I don't know what to wear!" (Y/N) suddenly exclaimed from our bedroom. She was supposed to be meeting a bunch of friends for lunch but clearly, she was having a wardrobe crisis. I entered the room and quickly wrapped my arms around her, hands resting on her stomach. "How about that cream jumper that I like? The one that makes you look all lovely and warm?" I asked, pressing my lips to the spot underneath my ear. "I don't know if it fits me," she mumbled, "Your daughter is making it impossible for me to wear anything!" I grinned as she spoke those words. My daughter. Our daughter. My lips then moved down to her shoulder, pressing a few kisses to the warm skin which caused her to sigh softly. "I honestly can't wait until she's here," I whispered, "Not long to go now."

Calum: "How they doing in there?" I asked, coming into the bedroom, seeing her lying on our bed. "I don't think I can cope with this," she whispered, causing me to frown. "I'm huge, Cal. I can't walk up the stairs without getting breathless. And these stretch marks, I know that they show that the babies are growing well and stuff but they're so ugly and they itch!" I lay down next to her and let her rest her head on my chest, which meant that her large stomach was also resting on me. "It's only a little longer baby. Just a month and a half." I whispered, making her look up at me. "Do you till love me even though I'm bigger?" she whispered. "Stop." I said sternly, "You are carrying not one baby, but two. Our children, (Y/N). Of course I love you. Now stop with all this nonsense and give me a kiss." Nuzzling into my shirt, she mumbled, "I love you, Cal."

Luke: "(Y/N)?" I called, jogging up the stairs in search of my very pregnant wife. "I'm in here!" she called, the sound of her voice coming from the nursery. I found her standing by the chest of drawers, folding up some clothes. I leant against the door, watching as she smiled softly, running her fingers over the soft fabric. "It's not long now," she sighed, "Our little baby will be here soon." Grinning, I went and sat down on the rocking chair. As she turned, her stomach hit off the side of the chest of drawers softly, causing her to wince. "Careful," I whispered, getting up from the seat, rubbing her stomach softly. "I-I keep forgetting that it's there." she whispered. "Let's sit you down, yeah?" I asked. "I keep bumping into things and I'm sick of it. I keep worrying that I'm gonna hurt our little man." Nodding, I wrapped my arms around her, "I get it. I could always put some padding up around the house..." You bumped your shoulder against his, causing him to laugh slightly. "I'm kidding." he whispered, "Just try and be more careful, love."

Michael: "Jesus, easy kiddo." I heard (Y/N) mutter from through in the kitchen. I got up from the sofa and made my way through, seeing her leaning against the counter with her hands rubbing at her large stomach. "You okay?" I asked, going to her side while she stared at her stomach with wide eyes, "Baby?" She looked up at me, smiling softly, "I'm fine. She's just moving about a lot and I don't think there's an awful lot of room to do so without causing me some discomfort." I frowned and placed my hand on her stomach, clearing my throat, "Listen up kiddo, this is your daddy. I would really appreciate it if you stopped giving your mummy a hard time. I mean, she is the one carrying you and she is the one who is going to be giving birth to you...how about you not give her any more pain? For me?" She then sighed softly, hands stilling their rubbing for a moment or two as she smiled up at me, "She's settled now. Seems she's already a daddy's girl."