#7 - Starting to Show (His POV).

Hope you're all enjoying this so far! :D

*********

Ashton: I leant up against the door frame as I watched (Y/N) read. She was curled up in one of the armchairs in the living room with a book in her hands. She looked up suddenly and grinned at me, "Hey. C'mere a minute." I pushed off the frame and came to crouch down in front of her, "What's up?" She took my hand and brought it to her stomach, placing it on top of her jumper and my mouth fell open when I felt the smallest of bumps. "Oh my God," I whispered, "Is that...?" She nodded, gently tugging me onto the seat with her, "Come cuddle with us." I grinned and gently picked her up, sitting down and setting her down on my lap. "What're you reading?" I murmured, head resting on her shoulder. "Just one of the baby books that your mum got us." she answered, giggling as my hand made it's way under her shirt and began trailing my fingers over her tiny bump.

Calum: I came home, dumping my stuff by the door like always and made my way into the kitchen, seeing (Y/N) by the cooker mixing something in a pot. "I'm home," I called, making her jump slightly. "Hi!" she beamed, turning around. She kept talking to me, but my eyes were trained on her stomach where I could see a tiny bump. "Woah," I breathed, getting down on my knees in front of her, "How on earth did I not see that before I left this morning?" She giggled, her hand running through my hair, "I know. I could have sworn it wasn't there either. It just appeared." I pressed a kiss to the small swell, "Can't believe that there's two babies in there." She smiled, "Me neither...I honestly can't wrap my head around the fact that we're having twins." I got up from the floor, "They're our little Hoodies." She let out a loud laugh, "Hoodies? Really? That makes our babies sound like thugs." Scoffing, I wrapped my arms around her waist, "Whatever, I think it's cute."

Luke: The sun was shining as we had a bunch of people over for a barbecue. (Y/N) was inside getting changed while I was out in the back yard greeting our families. Her little cousins were enjoying the pool while the adults stayed mostly out of the sun. "(Y/N)!" her mum exclaimed, rushing towards her daughter, "You look wonderful darling! Doesn't she Luke?" I looked over to where the two of them were standing and saw that she did indeed look incredible. She was wearing one of her summer dresses and I grinned when I noticed that she was beginning to show. I approached, wrapping my arms around her as she spoke to her mum. "You look amazing." I whispered, kissing under her ear, hand coming to rest on her bump, "And this...this is amazing. To think that there is a tiny human starting life out in there...and that you're keeping them safe is...wow." Her hands came to rest on top of mine, "You're rambling, Luke." I laughed quietly into her ear, "I'm sorry. I'm just a little excited."

Michael: I lay on our bed, waiting for (Y/N) to come to bed. I lay down, hands behind my head as she finally emerged, wearing one of my shirts and a pair of shorts. Smiling shyly, she climbed in beside me and turned so her back was to me, the position she always slept in. I also curled up on my side, my body molding around hers with my hand resting on her stomach. Suddenly realizing that there was something new about her body. "That," I began moving her so she was on her back, "Was not there this morning." She smiled as I pushed the shirt she was wearing up so the small bump was exposed. "It's so small," I whispered, "And cute. Do you think it'd be weird if I started talking to them?" You shook your head, your smile growing as you felt his lips against the swell of your stomach, "I wouldn't think so." With that, he smiled against you and quietly began talking.