48. the gangster battle

Guyssssss!! You have to read this! So I'm thinking of writing a new story and it's about Lucas and scarlet and how Lucas died and everything so should I write a story about that? Then also I'm editing this story atm so sorry kong d ako makakapag up! And I need your opinion right a way if gusto niyo na mag write ako nang story about scarlet and Lucas. Please comment immediately
————————————————👇🖖🙏❤️
Nasa back stage ang dalawang groupo. Queen is sitting down and drinking her wine.

7:50 am

Do you think everyone's here? Cold na tanung ni queen kay Nathalia, na tumitigin sa video/footage sa anong nagyayari sa labas.

Yes and it seems like they are all excited but at the same time are afraid of this event. Sabi naman ni thalia.

Good, have you spotted the nightmares? Cold na tanung ni queen kaya napatigin naman silang lahat kay thalia. Some of them took a peek to check.

And mukhang hindi lang sila ang meron ah. Pati na din si blaze. Seryosong sabi naman ni Ivan, nanakatigin sa labas. Queen didn't expect that Blake would show up. Kaya napatigil ito sa pag iinom nang wine nya.

Tsk. Pati ba naman ang groupo nya? may pag ka inis na sabi ni hailey

Hindi. Sya lang. sagot nman ni Ivan.

Queen? Napatigin silang lahat kay queen baka namn alam nya.

I dont know. We'll just have to see. Cold na sabi nito. Let's stick with the plan. sabi ni queen at ng lakad na nauna sa kanila. The others didn't get to ask about the nightmares dahil sa pagkagulat nila kay blake.

Blaze is one of the Elite tens leaders. Blaze is the leader of the Knight blade. They are Mafias.

* Field*

Welcome. This battle is a fight till you can no longer move or admit defeat to prevent further injuries/. I will now explain the rules. The rules is simple when you're in the arena, if your enemy admitted their defeat, you are the winner. You can't keep hitting them, if you do Nekka will snipe you. Each battle limit to 2 hrs only, if wala parin sa inyo ang nag admit defeat then it will be a tie.  Now you get to choose who you want to fight against with or we will choose it for you.

When you're group is called out in the front, you can tell us who you want to face off or pressedthe red bottom to pick your opponent. then I know that you guys already know about the classes so let's go to the next one. There will be prices and special treatments. The strongest will have VIP in this school,that's all I can tell you for now. Seryosong sabi ni nathalia at ipinasa ang remote kay queen

Thanks for that nathalia, and now as you can see, we have the Bloody dark nightmares and DDSG here in my school. We also have unexpected guess. Blaze. The leader of the knight blades. One of the Elite tens. Sabi naman ni Dylan. Blaze is wearing he's usual outfit. The black suit. He is in the very back d the feild, nakasandal sa pader while smoking. Blaze smirked. He knows who they are now. The students were shocked. Pati nadin the nightmares and the DDSG. The students near Blaze were scared to death.

Blaze slowly walked down to the stage. As blazed walked down, Raven and her looked eye to eye. Blazed just grinned and continued to walk. Everyone just stared at him. 1 min later he got to the stage. Queen and Blaze looked at each other eye to eye. Blazed chuckled.

Long time no see my Queen. Are you really sure you want to do this? He said pero only queen and the others can hear. Dylan was going to move, making an action to protect Queen. But queen stopped him.

Now that you know. You can either sit back and watch or go fuck off. Cold na sabi nito. Blaze chuckled.

If you don't mind me watching then my pleasure. Sabi nito. Queen signalled one of the bodyguards to bring another chair for blaze. Blaze sat next to queen. The others were confused.