36. Sunset (scarlet & ice)

Ice Pov

I was so confused what's going on. Maybe what we discuss not long ago was true. Maybe they are who we think they are. Why hide their identity? If they were going to hide it then they should of thought about their actions. First Dylan transferred, His mates , we also found out that one of them are Nekka's brother * to be honest those two have different attitudes* and now there's more friends. Isn't this something else? I swear they are hiding something, and I will find out what is it. But I'm not the only one ang nakakahalata sa situation nato. Everyone in the uni are on their guard. Nerds are good friends with famous people. That must be a joke but it's not. Everyone can sense danger. After all, university provides martial arts skills,so no wonder people would be suspicious. But before that, this Raven girl and her friends. They have the same aura as the nightmares and they smell like them too. I feel like I know them. Last night I had a bad dream. It was something about my past. Although I can't remember very well about my past though. Apparently 4 years ago, I was in an accident. Although I don't know much about it.

*mansion ko*

Ice what are you going to do with scarlet knowing that she still loves lucas? Tanung ni Nathan sa akin, nandito pala yung apat na mokong sa bahay ko. So what? He is dead. It's not like he'll come back to life or something like that. She'll fall for me one day.

Oo nga Ice, she is tough and very hard to get. So, you need a plan. I think the only one who haven't really made a progress here is you.
Sangayun naman ni luke oh no, what ever his thinking is, I'm absolutely not going to do it!! but before that how dare him insult me like that!!! I've made a great progress!!! Me? Not making a progress! Pwe ang gwapo gwapo ko kaya.

Well, whatever you have to say I'm not interested. But don't you dare mock me!! *I yelled but before he could even respond, I sighed and speak again* Plus that's not the problem right now. I have a date with Scar
cold na sabi ko kay luke napasimangot naman sya at first but when he heard about the date. The four of them celebrate like there's no tomorrow. But I really don't want any romantic advice from Luke. If sya yung tanugin mo about romance, I don't want to hear about it because he would probably say take her to the gym and play basketball or games. O kaya do something fun like prank her and stuff. See? He is mad obnoxious.

WHATTTT

OMG YOU NEED A plan!
Obviously I do.

Well how about you guys make babies o kaya take her in a very fancy restaurant? Give her flowers and chocolates! Or give her some expensive clothes or gamit. O start making a move on her if ya know what I mean *he then wink*
Suggest naman ni alex ugh he is so stupid. The last part is definitely a no no. She'll punch me before I could even or maybe truely reject me. Plus I'm not ready to be a dad and there's no way that I'm going in a fancy date with a nerd. And isa pa tong si Alex kong love naman yung pinagusapan iba naman yung definition niya and his definition is making love. Ugh how did I end up being friends with him.

No, I don't want a child and anything about what you are thinking you perv.
cold na sabi ko kay alex kaya napa simangot din siya

Or you could surprise her and sing a song for her like what I did to Nekka. Be CRINGE and OUT GOING! Girls loves funny guys with romantic side!
suggest naman ni zach, the idiot is smiling like an idiot thinking his plan is so great. Have he forget that Scar isn't that type of girls. If gagaya  man Lang ako sa ginawa niya Kay nekka pwe wag nalang. I dotn wanna embarrassed myself by doing something extreme for nerds. But they aren't even nerds but still. I'm not in love with her