38. Discovery. She knows/they know

Queen/Scarlet P.O.V

We left the school, Nekka was crying and the 4 of them tried to made her feel better, I can't do shit as I am the driver today and of course I am driving gentle just for today. I promise that I will find out the truth and what truly happened. Mayamaya lang nandito na kami sa bahay and she is still crying.

Thalia take care of everything while I'm gone.
Cold na sabi ko at bumalik na sa sakyan but bago pa man ako maka alis nagsalita siya

Queen where are you going?

I have to take care of something. I'm sure you know what I mean.
Cold na sabi ko and left. I drove back to the University. I know the boys are still there and I need to know what's going on. But beside this matter I need to confirm and I need to hear it from them. I secretly look for them and tama nga ang hinala ko nandito sila sa garden with zach's ex-girlfriend.

(their conversation)

Did you miss me that's why you called me baby?
Malanding sabi ng ex-girlfriend ni zach

You are fucking ruining everything!! Did you know what you just fucking did huh?!!!
cold  at galit na sigaw ni Ice da kanya. But she didn't get scared. There is something wrong with this bitch. I feel like I've seen her before.

What? Don't you guys own me a thank you for hurting one of those nerds feelings.
sabi ng ex gf  ni Zach. (so after all this time my suspicious is always right... that they were just playing with us. I slowly from my hand into a fist

how did you know about this?! And what did you said about you know who they are?
Seryoso at galit na Tanung ni luke da kanya. She laughs as if it was funny. Bitch what's so funny? And what's with this conversation her knowing who we are

Oh please, I know you guys very well and I know none of you wants to date those nerds. Plus no one would believe that the famous handsome DDSG are trying to win those big loser nerds. *then she laughs after that. What the fuck. But yeah I agree, it's so hard to believe that those guys are into us but yet their acting are so believable. Anyways, The guys are so mad at her to the point they wanna kill her, but before they could even said something. Her impression changed. She got serious*
Well that's what everyone thinks. That they are nerds and blah blah blah. But.. you guys should thank me. I did you all a favour.
She said and then grabbed a candy

A FAVOUR?!!! You mean TO RUINNNN IT!!
Galit na sigaw ni Alex!

EXACTLY!! You wanted this to happen!! You WANNA RUIN EVERYTHING!!
Sigaw din ni Nathan!

IM TELLING YOU I DONT WANT YOU ANYMORE OKAY! We are over so please stop this nonsense.
Zach said. He seems really angry. I don't know why.

You guys just don't get it do you? What's the point with all of you being the top 1 if you guys can't even find out who they really are. Do you really think they'll fall for all of you once they reveal who they are?
She said and keeps eating. All of them shut up.

I'm pretty sure you guys already have a clue of what they look like but do you really know why they are here and who those nerds are? *she said but none of the guys could even said anything, then she laughs* ahah that's the problem of you guys. You guys are so naive ahaha, you guys won't be able to join the war soon if you keep at it. Y'all need to wake up. *she said while shaking her heads*