32. Moment in the garden

Nathalia Pov

Hmm yesterday was very fun. Nandito ako ngayun sa principal office actually nandito din si Nathan because my school competition quiz upcoming kasi so yeah. I'm  smart but not really, I'm just the second smartest here in queen's school

So, I want the two of you to be the representative of our university. They want two smart people to join the science and maths quiz competition. Don't forget that this quiz competition can get you any job especially that we are up against some foreigners students.
sabi ng principal. Wait what? I don't even study science anymore. I'm studying business studies and technology. Nathan is studying business studies, technology and engineering. In scar university you can study three main subjects. In our business studies we also study maths, English and marketing. So I am mostly studying business studies. I only study Technology 2 and a half times a week and the rest is business studies.

Sir I don't study science. I am sure you are aware of that and no offense Nat but you don't look very smart.
Mataray na sabi ko of course I'm just teasing him, he is smart but pangngatlo Lang siya.

What did you say? I'm the smartest here. So, don't tell me that I'm not very smart. Iritang sabi ni Nathan sa akin see he is rude when it comes to this. He always wants to be the number one smartest person ever. But sorry not sorry I also want to be the smartest person here but it's not gonna happen

Well, are you sure about that? There is only one person who's smartest than us Nathan.
Naka smirk kong sabi sa kanya

Who?
Takang tanung ni Nathan

Scarlet
simpling sabi ko

Wait what? Scarlet? Only thing she did in class was sleeping or listening to her damn music.
Di makapaniwawlang sabi ni Nathan

That is true Mr. miller. Scarlet is indeed the top students in this school. I asked her if she wants to be part of this competition but she refuse. Instead she suggested the two of you. I am aware that you don't study Science anymore but Nathan could help you study the advanced science that he is studying right now. I'm sure you guys are doing good with maths as you two are studying business studies. This competition could get you job offers all over the world and especially for the markets.

That's crazy! I've never thought of Scarlet to be the top student at all!!! But yes sir I can definitely help Thalia to study. But this won't be easy as you know.
iritang sabi ni Nathan. I know he's mad, he is known as the smartest king here but now he's is just like me the second smartest or I'm smartest than him?

That's good. Now the two of you may study well. I hope to see you guys win.
Sabi ng principal kaya umalis naman kami. Advance science sure is going to be a pain in the ass. I don't like being a scientist, to be honest I hate science.

Why didn't you tell me that scar is the smartest smart person in this school? And bakit d nalang siya ang ng representative sa quiz, national pa naman to?
Seryosong tanung ni Nathan sa akin.

you didn't ask and she hate stuff like this. It may seem like she's lazy, but she's a hard working woman. But tamad Lang talaga yun when it comes to school because she's smart. She doesn't need to take notes. She remembers it all.
sabi sa kanya pano ba naman parang bumagsak yung mundo nya nung nalaman nya na si scar yung valedictorian. At mas lalo siyang ngpout kaya I stop walking at pinisil yung mukha nya.