Two

Chapter Two: Convincing and a rat

Y/n's Pov

" What happened to y/n?! Did someone kidnap her oh my god " Seokjin started do panic.

" ITS HER BIRTHDAY THATS SAD WE HAVE TO GO FIND HER AND SAVE HER " jungkook shouted.

" oh she's in here " I was blinded by the light when namjoon opened the garage.

" why are you on the floor? " jungkook asks.

" I DONT FUCKEN KNOW ASK THE FUCKEN DUMBASSES WHO TOOK OVER MY DAMN HOUSE " I shouted and got off of the floor.

"who're the dumbasses? I'd like to speak to them and teach them a lesson " namjoon cracked his knuckles.

I face palmed.

These are the most dumbest people

" ITS YOU THREE YOU IDIOTS " I pointed out the obvious.

"oh I think of us as the three blind mice actually-" I threw my blanket at seokjin.

" shut up " I grumbled and stomped inside the house.

" WHO SHOVED A STICK UP YOUR ASS?! " jungkook snorted and namjoon laughed.

" the rat in the garage " I shivered as I remembered what happened last night.

I was finally feeling comfortable on the floor in the garage, so comfortable so sleepy.

Then I heard little footsteps

Tap tap tap tap

" BITCH IS THERE A GHOST IN HERE?! " I sat up and asked myself.

" no,its me Mickey mouse " the fat rat crawled by my leg.

I screamed and kicked my legs around and the blankets started moving around like a flag.

I heard the rat squealing so I stopped moving.

" YOULL PAY FOR THIS " the rat walked away.

" what the actual hell was in that brownie this morning?" I laughed and laid back down.

" this is for you bitch " I heard a small voice mumble.

huh?

HOLY SHIT

I felt something go up my as-
-

" the rat? Heh anyways get ready it's your birthday and we're celebrating " namjoon patted my head.

" wait you guys are staying? That long? " I ask and all three of them nodded.

" yeah, the whole week! " seokjin smiled.

" yeah since I'm not in college anymore I have nothing to do-" jungkook covered his mouth.

" YOUR'E NOT IN COLLEGE ANYMORE?! " I gasp and looked at jungkook.

" you lied to us? For how long? " namjoon asked.

" I dropped out three years ago " jungkook mumbled and seokjin sighed.

" Why'd you lie all this time kook? " seokjin asked and looked concerned.

" well it's embarrassing you know you all are in college and here I am unemployed and working on songs " jungkook looked down.

" sounds like we could all use a drink " namjoon blurted.

" HaH TRUE HOW ABOUT WE GO OUT AND CELEBRATE Y'N's BIRTHDAY! " seokjin cheered and I shook my head.

" I can't drink " I announced.

" why because you have a stick up ya ass " jungkook clicked his tongue.

" NO, BECAUSE I HAVE A INTERVIEW TOMORROW " I huffed.

" okay so? It's only one drink " jungkook begged.

" no " I responded.

" just one? " seokjin started to whine.

" no " I furrowed my eyebrows in annoyance.

" Y/N Y/N IS A LOSER SHE DONT WANNA HAVE FUN WHAT A LOSER " all three of them started to sing a childish song.

" shut up " I groaned and covered my ears.

It just got worse.

" FINE FINE ILL GO " I finally gave in.

" good now go get dressed out of that you look like a hobo " seokjin snorted.

" because she is one " jungkook added.

" that all you what are you talking about you don't even work " namjoon backed me up.

" be quiet and let me tease her " jungkook was flushed from embarrassment.

I walked away going into my room to get dressed.

-

" this is gonna be fun " seokjin smirked and jungkook gave him a high five.

" well, she has an interview tomorrow so we have to make sure she doesn't get too fucked up okay? We're good friends " namjoon was like the mother of the group.

" whatever don't worry were watching her she's gonna be our baby for tonight " jungkook shrugged off what namjoon said.

" let her live today who knows how stressed she's been I mean come on her mom is fucken crazy about good grades and all that stuff " jungkook added.

" that's true and after she drinks that when she's officially 21 "

-