w a l t z.

today was the day ten commemorates his studio's 4th anniversary and as a special treat for his fellow instructors, he had prepared a ball for whoever who pleases to attend.

guanheng sighed yet again as he glared at himself in the mirror. "h-how do i even—" he mumbles, fiddling with the necktie around his neck.

he honestly thought this was simple as hell; it always seemed so simple and this was a wake-up call for him.

it wasn't easy.

"yongqin~!" he hopelessly calls out, a pout on his face in replace of the glare from earlier. "yeah?" ten answers, walking into the room and ending up giggling at hendery.

"stop laughing. this is hella hard." "you wanna know what else is hard?" ten jokes, making hendery blush. "j-just help me.." ten then nods, giggling as he fixed the boy's necktie.

ten successfully ties the boy's necktie and received a soft thank you from hendery. "let's go~!"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'*'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

as soon as they made it to the studio, the boys were greeted with streamers, colourful lights and food. "finally, y'all made it!" sicheng smiles, making his way towards ten and guanheng.

"well.. what about it?" "oh i dunno..." sicheng shrugs, playfully rolling his eyes before he pushed the pair to the dance floor. "dance, fuckers."

a giggle rung into ten's ears as he awkwardly looked around. "dance with me, ten~" guanheng says cutely, making the other guests squeal as they watched.

ten nodded, positioning their hands at the right places before proceeding to dance. "like this.." ten whispers as the pair glanced at their feet before looking back up at one another.

it was as if the world killed the rest of the guests as guanheng and ten continued to dance the waltz. the sounds of their shoes clanking softly along with hendery's giggles were all that yongqin heard.

"hey~" hendery whispers, catching ten's attention after he just zoned out into the younger's shoes in hopes of monitoring the way he did the waltz.

"yeah?" "i love you~"