s i l e n t.

it felt quite odd but yongqin was getting used to it.

the month went by so fast that he didn't even notice when it was the final day. he used to say he would spend that day in the most special way possible but seeing as he failed to notice, ten and hendery ended up being on the sofa, watching movies like they do any other day.

like they did any other day...

ten admits he misses the ai dearly but still, his words stung hard and strong. "i don't just find someone easily, hendery." he mumbled to himself, rolling his eyes and scoffing at his memories.

when i'm gone, you'll find a human or so he said and yet here he was, as lonesome as he used to be until he came. yongqin honestly had some sort of hope that he'd meet other people who'd be as fun as hendery was programmed to be...

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'*'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

in the middle of his aimless reveries, ten's phone rung, signalling that he had to head over to his dance studio and that was the only thing that was making him smile lately.

"perhaps regular would be a good song to dance to?" he audibly pondered as he looked through his closet to pick out an outfit; a black shirt, black jeans and his cropped dark gray bomber jacket.

after changing, yongqin grabbed a bottle of water before walking out the door with his earphones plugged in.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'*'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"from the top!" ten sighed, watching these peasants dance his choreography without proper movement, emotion and balance killed him internally.

damn if only there was someone to rant to...

the instructor sighed once more before playing the song and showing the students how it was properly done.

his moves were precise and it showed the students' unattainable dreams. yongqin then smiled at the sight of himself through the massive studio mirror.

"huang guanheng... t-that ain't it chief."

"shush sicheng! i'm new to this whole shit!"