h a l l u c i n a t i o n.

waking up to a new day knowing he had to earn ten's trust all over again was a chore but this boy was hopeful.

guanheng's eyes blinked repeatedly as he tried getting himself accustomed to the sun's rays that morning.

he then got up, proceeding to the living room where he saw sicheng who was in the middle of a phone call.

"no way in hell are you actually challenging a rookie." sicheng said, sighing when he realised there was something off with the way he said rookie.

guanheng knew sicheng was talking to yongqin; perhaps about the outburst the older one had because of him. "he giggled? ten y— you can't just get mad at someone for a giggle!" uh-oh..

to sicheng, yongqin's words were seemingly normal and understandable but if others heard what ten was ranting about, they would question his sanity. "yeah; well, so what if it's a familiar giggle? y-you lost a friend, everyone knows— bro he isn't coming back."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'*'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

guanheng decided to go out that day; he even had a desire to look for a job to help sicheng out. he dressed casually: a pink hoodie, black jeans, black sneakers and his earphones were intact.

the boy was aimlessly dancing as he walked and he even attracted the eyes of a few girls. he didn't care though; his mind was set on finally reuniting with ten after months of rehabilitation.

the attention, however, didn't do him much good with his plan on surprising ten who so happened to be out at that time.

ten sighed as the breeze came into contact with his skin, shivering subtly as he trudged tiredly along the streets.

he was looking down so it wasn't a surprise that he bumped into someone.

and by someone we mean huang guanheng, unmasked and giggling as he snapped his fingers. ten then looked up to see the all too familiar face before him.

"o-oh shit— sorry~!" guanheng squeaked, running off while sighing and cursing at himself.

"w-was that... n-no way." ten then decided, at that very moment, to rush to grandfather's laboratory for explanations.