Chapter 8- freezing

Start from the beginning

“It’s freezing and raining very badly we need to get you warm. You are all drenched and might get sick.” He took  my hand in his and I lost it.

I snatched it away and punched him on stomach instead.

He groaned and looked pain.

Oh! I’m not regretting.

And the bitch is back!

He looked up at me still clutching his stomach and mouth open wide,

“Oh stop exaggerating, I know it is not hurting you much.”

He coughed pained, “It did a bit.”

“I’m not sorry.”

“I’m sorry!” he said straightening himself

Why are you apologizing?

I punched him again, same place same force. He groaned louder this time,

“What was that f..”

Before he  could ask anything, I wiped the water off my face and saw him almost smiling for no reason… it ticked something in me, I lunged forward and held him by his collar drawing our faces inches apart.

“Why the hell are you apologizing for? Tell me!” wide eyes he looked at me.

“Speak!”

He opened his mouth to say something when my frustration won,
“If you heard me calling you my husband, speaking as if you are close to me – when you actually were, even confessing my love for you… then why aren’t you speaking anything?”

I pulled him even closer,

“For fuck sake speak!… tell me you love me too… tell me I was wrong… I should have given you a chance to explain, I shouldn’t have shut you out of my life. Tell me it was hurting you as much as it was hurting me.”

The courage of this guy, he still kept his face void of any emotion, eyes were now blank and lips sealed.

Call me wild but I couldn’t have that in me get any more violent when he wasn’t doing anything.

I ended up doing what I had never expected from myself.

I pulled him in for a kiss, I slammed my lips on his and pulled him by his collar dangerously closer.

He wasn’t shocked or maybe he was thinking the same but I would like to believe otherwise.

He stood there without moving, hands clutched to his sides and legs still, I pulled back for what felt like a complete hour when it was only a few seconds.

The moment when my lips touched his, it was nothing like I’ve imagined, it was all just a feeling of anger or frustration, bubbling inside my stomach.

His lips so soft and wet because of the rain drops, I was cupping his cheeks, attempt to keep his face in place which was not doing any movement.

No kissing me back not even moving away either.

I looked into his eyes, they were screaming what I was unable to comprehend.

His eyes were glued to my lips but his lips were not doing what I wanted them to.

He stood still staring at my lips with those eyes, when I decided I had enough. I created a distance in between us.

I was embarrassed once again but this time not because I kissed him but because for the first time in my entire days of knowing him, he wasn't reciprocating my emotions.