Chapter 15

Thalia POV

When we headed back to the house from camp it was really late.

We all went up to our rooms for bed which was easy for me.

The second my head hit the pillow I was out.

In the morning I got up around 7-ish thanks to my stupid blaring alarm clock.

After my shower I put on my black Green Day shirt, black leggings, hunter boots, and my black jacket.

I headed down stairs to find the rest of the girls and Frank.

"Morning Thalia" Hazel says chirping.

"Morning" I say heading over to the cabinet for some toast.

Everyone looked was either eating breakfast or on their phones.

The boys all finally came down stairs.

I headed out to my car which was a sliver Porsche and drove to school.

When we got there we all met at the lockers and talked about weird stuff before the bell rang and we went to class.

I grabbed my history textbook and headed off.

When I got to class I sat in the back propping my feet up on the desk glare at the guys who tried to sit next to me.

"Good Morning Class" Ms. Ambers said cheerfully.

Everyone mumbled a greeting when the P.A. system went on.

"Hello students I would like to inform you that the annual Halloween Party will take place at the end of the week so get your tickets at the office" the principal said.

I sighed knowing the house would be a huge flurry of costumes and excitement this entire week.

At the end of the period I walked to the student lounge for my free period and did some homework.

I went to the lockers and met up with the 'gang'. Piper was overfilled with giddiness with her Aphrodite practically pouring out of her.

By the end of lunch I was about to bash my head in with all the couples ideas happening.

When school we all went too Starbucks to get some coffee and headed back home.

The girls all headed to the lounge (A room that connects the girl room to the library for the girls only).

We got out our bags and started to work on homework.

"Ugh this is sooo stupid why do I need to know algebra when I gonna be killing monsters for the rest of my eternal life" I groaned throwing my textbook on the floor.

"It's not that hard Thalia" Annabeth said continuing her history assignment.

"Easy for you to say Daughter of Athena this stuff is a load of schist" Crystal said putting her face in her hands.

After we all finished I went to use the bathroom and then check on the boys.

When I finished I saw the boys in the game room playing Xbox.

I rolled my eyes knowing they probably didn't even do there work and headed to the girls room.

They where all sitting on beanbags watching Glee.

"Piper pass the popcorn this is getting good" Reyna said.

"You guys shouldn't eat popcorn it's bad for you, but you know what's good CERAL!!!!" Katie said.

She shrunk back in her seat after everyone stared at her.

"Okay maybe we should start dinner" Hazel said getting up to quickly followed by Katie.

At 7:30 we all headed back down stairs for dinner to find the boys not there.

"They decided not to join us but to get pizza and soda instead" Annabeth said rolling her eyes.

I groaned they get pizza when we get chili.

After dinner we all head back to our rooms.

I changed into a black tank and camo sleep shorts.

I kept tossing and turning so I got out of bed and went to my secret room.

I practiced archery for a bit until I got tired and went back to bed.