Welcome To StoryBrooke

Start from the beginning

"Please Z, don't....take me back"

Regina whispered bringing tears to her sister's ocean eyes.

"Call Walsh, let's leave like we always said,escape. Like when we were kids! Please Zelena... She's going to start again"

"You know we can't do that Regina"

Cautiously Regina opened the door that was usually unlocked, she stepped onto the façade of 'Perfect House, Perfect Family'. She turned to the living room waiting for the dim light to show her mother sitting on her arm chair petting some sort of animal, like in the movies but she was nowhere to be found.

Regina sighed a relief and visibly relax letting her shoulders drop and a small smile stretch on her lips. She smiled to Zelena and the older sister returned her smile.

"Regina dear, is good to see you"

Regina's head snapped to the upstairs railing, and there leaning gracefully was Cora. The hairs on the back of Regina's neck raised as the older brunette descended the stairs.

"Mother" Regina nodded.

"Leave her alone Cor-"

"Shush," Cora glared at her bastard child, before returning her gaze to her younger daughter. She cupped Regina's face, her daughter flinching at the cold touch.

"It's so good to see you"

With unknown surge of courage Regina said.

"I wish, i could say the same mother"

A force hit Regina's cheek, the pain causing tears to form in the chocolate eyes.

"You insolent child"

Regina touched her red cheek and stared at the ground before saying slowly.

"Sorry mother, it won't happen again, if you excuse me I'll go to my bedroom, it was a tiring ride"

With that said Regina went up the stairs with Zelena trailing behind.

"Regina dear, apply some make up to hide that hideous scar"

Regina swallowed her rage.

"Yes mother"

The sisters entered the brunette's room. Once the door was closed Regina lost it. she screamed and threw her bag against the far wall and pulled her hair. Suddenly she was incased by two strong arms and Regina sobbed against her sisters chest.

"God Zelena, I've been here 10 minutes and I, just want to start again"

Zelena shushed her sister and caressed the short dark locks. Regina pulled away recomposing herself.

"I'm tired"

With that Zelena left the room. Regina started to unpack, putting everything just the way it was 3 years ago. Lazily she got into her worn out 'Red Hot Chilly peppers' shirt and yoga pants. She brush her teeth and checked her scars before getting into the kingsize bed. She took her cellphone and typed a text to an old friend.

R: Hey

In a small house in the other side of StoryBrooke, Kathryn Nolan glared at her shinning cell. Seriously she and half of StoryBrooke were preparing for tomorrow, she had to get up in 6h. Except her sister. Lucky bitch. She unlocked the phone and her eyes widen at the user that send her a message. She quickly typed a response.

K: Regina hey! I thought something happened to you! You bitch! How dare you not speak to me in a week!

R: calm down Kathryn I'm talking to you right now

K: no shit, how's Boston?

R: I wouldn't know, StoryBrooke is nice though, a little bit cold for summer don't you think?

Suddenly Regina's phone buzzed with life as an incoming call flashed through the screen. Smiling she answered.

"Hello?"

"You bitch" said a hoarse voice answered through the conection.

"Kathryn Nolan! Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?"

"Oh fuck you Regina!" Both girls let out a short lived laugh.

"When did you come back? Why didn't you tell me?"

This time only Regina laughed. A little.

"Z picked me up and I just settled for bed"

"How was your mother?"

"It was fine"

"Regina"

"Kathryn"

There was a long pause before Regina asked what had been in her mind for the last 3 years.

"How is she Kat?"

"Better...much better. She is in the Lacrosse team now, did you know the team goes to vacation together? I haven't seen her in all summer but from her calls and what mum tells me she's doing good"

Regina smiled, feeling the usual pain in her chest.

"Regina, don't you dare start again, I won't let you do this to her again, not I will follow you around school like that."

The pain in her chest worsen, she started feeling disgusted by her own being and the scars on her thighs itched. God every second here, it made her want to start again.

"I'm so sorry Kathryn, you know I did it for her, I've changed"

"I know Reg, but you can't make me pick choose between you and my sister"

"I understand, I would choose Z over you"

"Yeah me too"

"You bitch Kathryn"

They both laughed for a good while.

"hey, Reg it's good to know you are home, see you tomorrow okay?"

"Night Kat"

Regina hanged up.

Was this her home?

A.N

Yeah I hate Cora.

Next Chapter: StoryBrooke High

let the girls meet.