10. I am Safe 24/7

It's You again God,

Noisy crickets had my attention as I woke this morning —in fact they were the last thing I heard as I turned out the light to go to sleep and they even disturbed me throughout the night! They have apparently found that the western wall of our bedroom offers a warm place to live now that the nights are getting cooler. That would be fine if they would do their mating call during the day but they are programmed to live a nocturnal life and only make noise at night when they are safe from predators!

How amazing that You have made these little insects so they know how to keep safe! All of Your creatures in creation have various ways of keeping safe! Being safe is something that is on our mind too and so we build houses with doors that lock and even alarm systems to ensure our families are safe. However nothing's as good as Your constant 24/7 surveillance! Thank You that I am always safe with You!

"I look up to the mountains and hills, longing for God's help.
But then I realize that our true help and protection come only from the Lord,
our Creator who made the heavens and the earth.
He will guard and guide me,
never letting me stumble or fall.
God is my keeper;
he will never forget nor ignore me.
He will never slumber nor sleep;
he is the Guardian-God for his people, Israel.
Jehovah himself will watch over you;
he's always at your side to shelter you safely in his presence.
He's protecting you from all danger both day and night.
He will keep you from every form of evil or calamity as he continually watches over you.
You will be guarded by God himself.
You will be safe when you leave your home and safely you will return.
He will protect you now, and he'll protect you forevermore!"
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭121:1-8‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Wow! I love that familiar passage in the Passion Translation! Thank You Lord for keeping me safe and protected all of my life! As the sun rises, my little cricket visitors are stopping their call one by one so they can be still and hide from any predators. Thank You that as the sun rises I am just reminded that You protect me from danger day and night! Lord You are so good to me! I praise You in advance for all You will do for me today!

"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."
‭‭Lamentations‬ ‭3:22-23‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Thank You for this magnificent sunrise that heralds a new day for me to live and serve You,

Until Jesus comes again,
Amen.