My Master's Love P.1

Chapter 11:

Jess and Alex finally after 10 minutes of walking and 20 minutes of bus ridding finally reached the shop and they saw the two gentlemen waiting at the table.

Pov: Alex

I Hate this so much but I'm dying to see Mary already.

“Oh, well here’s the guest of the hour we’ve been waiting for you.”

Smiled the one man in a nice little tie that made him look sophisticated which I bet he wasn't, with his back hair slicked back with a bit of gel that glossed in the light.

“Well finally I waited long enough” the older gentlemen picked her up and carried her to the door like an asshole which he is.

“Will be taking Jess now.” Jess blushed but realized that she needed me. 

“W-What I have to take my little brother with me” the elegant one turned to me and sized me up and down like the fuck is his prpblem.

“What do you say Stan should we take him?” he turned to me after giving me a disgusted look.

“Well then Ethan your ‘gonna have to baby-sit and let me and Jess have our fun” he embraced Jess more which made her uncomfortable.

“Nah, I don’t wanna baby-sit I rather have fun with Jess” Stan smiled.

“Looks like he stays” Jess looked so relieved, but I would rather be with Mary.

“Well time to go pretty lady”

Whispered Stan in Jess ear, and then vanished into air like a ship sailing during a fog leaving no trace behind.

Pov: Justin

Finally.

I had just got on the last bus to try and reach Jess when I suddenly got a text by Alex saying they just left the shop.

Well you missed us we just got ice-cream on our way over to their house and did I forget to mention their car their driving is awesome. Oh and he’s the pictures oh wanted." Alex sent me a picture of Jess behind held by two guys and one licking her vanilla ice-cream as the other was touching her cheek.

I'll fucking kill 'em.

Pov: Alex

He quickly typed I'll be there soon.

I then sent a picture of Stan holding closely very closely making Jess blush like red apples but ironically I sent the picture to Jessie but didn’t realize until he texted back.

Pov: James

When I saw this picture I got a bit jealous that someone could touch Jess when I couldn’t even hold her hand or even hug her. I briskly replied to Alex.

“Who is he? And why is he holding Jess like that?”

Alex didn't respond for a bit.

“what do you mean you seen these to remember the picture of the ice-cream?”

I wanted to see the picture and take advantage of this situation. Sooo I asked Alex slyly texting.

“Can you send that again my phone deleted it?”

He actually sent it to me.

I think he realized he was talking to me the whole entire time then he text

“Umm James?” I knew I got caught, no point faking in it.

“So, you finally realized? But really who are the n why r they holding Jess like that?” I bet you he was feeling really stupid right now.

“Uhh umm James?” He called me now and sounded nervous.

“So while I'm here working with the student council you know I could bump up your grade when u get to high school is a few years.  

"Oh really that seems fair but that’s not enough to get me talking.”

I started to get a bit annoyed with Alex.

“Alex it’s not fair." My voice became weary.  "I have to share Jess with Justin who doesn’t even treat her right then she comes into arms of a stranger and when she knows that I’m here for her she doesn’t talk to me or tell me anything anymore so I’m serious Alex just tell me already.”

Pov: Alex

I started recording the conversation. Hey you can never get wrong in recording things.

“Okay I’ll tell you if you answer this simple question.” I had his little plan all figured out. To think I thought he'd be more challenging. 

“Yeah what’s the question I’ll answer it.” I was so amused by this response.

“Tell me how do, you feel about Jessica?”

“W-What do you mean?”  I knew the answer but I waited patiently.

“Why do you stammer when I ask this could it be you actually love Jessica?”

Pov: James

I started to blush and grabbed my chest which ached so bad for Jessica. Just hearing her name makes me feel weird and joyful inside.

“Alex I don’t think we should talk about that” I said with a swallow.

“Well you’re the one who wants to know and if you tell me I could tell you Jess's biggest secret that she would be embarrassed if you found out?”

I thought of the sight of her being embarrassed with her face red, her pushing her hair behind her ear like she would normally do when she is embarrassed or shy.

“I don’t like her I honestly don’t like her at all. I don’t love her I can’t love her at all” he paused. “But theirs one thing I do know, is that I'm madly in love with her. 

When I see I just feel happy and excited when she blushes I just want to pull her in my arms and hug her for no one to see but me.”

I stopped and looks up at a leaf falling from the big blue sky. And the eind slightly blowing.

“When she laughs I want to just hold her. When she's sad it looks cute and I try to make her smile and when she does I have to turn away from her or I’ll do something that might affect us. But when im around her I feel like I can see no one else but her. Her nice round hazel eyes glistening in the sun. When she cry’s I just wanna comfort her all the sides of Jessica I just love it so much I wanna see it forever but if she falls for someone else my heart would just.” The green leaf fell flat on the ground as if all hope of floating has died.

“My heart would just break and I’d want to-” I realized that I was talking to Alex about this and quickly stopped.

“Wait what’s her secret?”

Pov: Alex

I stopped recording the conversation and laughed.

“Weell thank you for telling me since I feel such in a great mood I’ll tell you where we are we’re at 6840sw 18th elms street on Brockyels near the little ice cream shop. You better her and save my sister before Justin comes and sweeps her away.”

“Wait Alex who are those guys with Jess?” I laughed again “hurry and come here then you’ll find out exactly who they are” I hung up on him and took a glace at Jess knowing the battle will begin.

Justin nearing the house Jessie a blocks away from the address who would reach there first I wonder?

~A/N~ Short interruption I wrote this out on Word and I kinda combined chapters to make it longer but hey. The more the merrier xD But sadly wattpad doesn't think so.