Caught But Why Feel This Way

Chapter 3:

Pov: Jess

The door opened as usual I greet the customers but I was shocked to see Justin coming from the door

“Good afternoon master, how may I help you today or serve you.”

He started at me smiled a bit like I was trying not to laugh and just left.

“Um miss can I get a refill.”

“Yes master coming right up.”

After a long day of work I went to throw the trash away.

“Whoa it really is you; I never thought you worked here.”

“Umm I’m sorry Sir, I think you have the wrong person.”

“Oh really”

“I think so if you would excuse me sir.”

He grabs my wrist and pin me on the wall.

“Why are you lying to me Jess we known each other for years.”

I blushes deeply and said “I'm sorry” Justin comes closer to me them whispered

“I don’t think you are.”

I blushed so hard I almost turned red “I am”.

“Then prove it.”

Justin got so close that our lips were two inches away. We both turned red

“How?” I whispered.   

As soon as I said that Alex came and swigged the door open which hit Justin in the head

“Jess are you ready to go yet.”

“Yeah, Justin are you okay.”

“Yeah I am fine after getting hit by steel.” He said sarcastically.

“Actually it’s metal.” For the first time this year he said me name

“Jessica I need help not information”.

“Right I'll get you an ice pack”

I grabbed Justin’s hand and leads him to the first aid kit but before that Alex gave him a deadly glare which scared him.

Since he knows me for a long time he always called Jess after I told him my name in pre-K he gave me that nickname and I went with it since.

But the only time he calls my name is when he’s upset or really serious about a topic or really wants to make a point. I then sat Justin down and went to go get an ice pack.

“Why is my heart beating so fast, I knew him for years we never kissed each other before but we were always close to but I never felt like this, I need to be calm down okay heart?" 

I breath in and out but my heart raced like a runaway horse.

“It’s not working I couldn’t actually love Justin? Or could?"

“Hey Jess did you give the idiot an icepack yet.”

“Yeah I just found one.”

I ran and put the pack on his head. I was nervous but managed to say

“Are you okay now?” he smiled and said

“Yeah, even better since I got my pretty little maid with me.” He touched my hand “My personal maid whom I'll never hurt for as long as I live.” I blushed while I notice a sudden flash.

“What are you all doing?”

“Sorry but we didn’t want to ruin the scene between you too.” Said Lucy,       

 She’s the co-manager she may seem nice now but she can be a person who shows no mercy and a sadist yup she's that type of maid.

“What mood? You got it wrong he’s my childhood friend.”

“Yeah sure” said sherry yup she's the rude one and only top master can handle her and attitude. “I’m serious.”

“Then why are you red,” said Stella

"I’m not.”

“Here are pictures of her in completion’s.”

“Oh really I never Knew she did all of that before and I thought I was your best friend”

“To be honest you’re the first to know.”

“Oh that’s even better.”

“You cant-”

“who’s those guys with her.”  

“Oh those are people are contest winners who choose to take a picture with her or the whole entire day it’s up to them.”

“Oh I want to take a picture with her or the entire day.”

“Well since our door hit you and we don’t want a lawsuit you can take a picture with her.”

“Really I can”

“he can what now?”

“Okay Jess you ready.”

“No”

“Jess if you don’t do it you will have two work the night shift.”

“Ugh fine” he grab me and put my hands around his neck then put his arms around her waist.

“Awh so cute it would be cute if you two were closer.” The manager fixed it and made him put his whole arms around my waist and made me wrap my arms around he’s neck.

“Perfect” she took the picture but we were lost in each others hazel eyes until my brother interrupted us.

“Jess, can we go now. I’m hungry.”

“Yeah I'll go change.” I left the room soon.

Pov: Alex

After Jess left everyone stared at me

“What?’

“You ruined it he was going to kiss her.” Lucy Charm Said.

“Oh I didn’t no.” I said innocently and gave Justin a glare then slowly left the room.

“Jess are you done yet?"

“Yeah let’s go” Jess grabbed her skateboard.

“We have to go to the market first.”

“Lets just buy popcorn.”

“Wait Alex we can’t spend the money yet.”

“Fine it’s late let’s go before dark...wait a second sis that’s not the clothing you were wearing its much cuter and girly”

“I know let’s go”

“Man if I get kidnapped because people think your cute then-“

“STOP thinking like that Alex” we left dressing room and started going to the back door.

“Bye guys see you tomorrow”

“Bye Jess, bye Alex”

“Wait Jess I’ll walk you home.”

“Thanks but I can handle myself.” She smiled at him then left.

Pov: Justin

“It’s okay she's just a bit hard headed that’s all” “you can say that again but I love- I mean I got to go now bye.”

I left with the picture of me and Jess embracing each other.

As soon as both Jess and Justin went home they were tired and went to bed but they stayed up all night thinking about each other in the dark lonely sky with only the moon that provided them comfort, and confusion.