My Master & His Jealous Heart

CHAPTER 10:

Pov: Jessica

Justin squeezed my arm tightly so much so I felt like my arm would fly off.

“Why are you going to their house and give me the truth” I knew that I couldn’t really hide it any longer.

“Well, when you left they told me if I don’t spend a day with them the business will be bankrupt. They’d sue us because of what you did so, I actually have no choice.” Justin squeezed my arm like he was a pressure test thing that the doctors use and he asked me slowly, while looking in my eyes.

“Do you want to go there?"

I was confused. Its not really my choice and I feel like I have to go whether I like it or not.

“What do you mean? I-” Justin cut me off once again but this time he took his hands slowly off my arms which sent shivers through my body, which I'm sure he felt.

Then he looked over at Alex who was watching every step.

Pov: Justin

I knew Alex was waiting as if he knew that I would have to let Jess go now she might never have time for me or talk to me and possibly Ignore me. I couldn't let that happend.

So I asked again with emotion filling in up my voice which I couldn't control.

“Do you really wanna go to them?” Jess simply replied with a straight face.

“It would only be a day” I got frustrated on how clueless Jess is sometimes. How does she not know the meaning of this pain I'm feeling. I just let out a heavy sigh.

“I’ll come with you then” I said reluctantly but Jess was so happy about what she heard she hugged me.

She didn't even hear the sarcasm in my voice. She doesn't even listen I can't stand it.

And for the first time I didn’t even like or enjoy the hug coming from Jess It felt so wrong. I finally knew that I would have to follow Jess until she notices me which could take a long ass time.

The more I thought about it the more it came clear. To get Jess to fall for me I either have to push forward or make her fall for me.

Finally an idea popped in my head with a sly smirk stretched upon my face. I said this calmly yet forceful to Jess “Don’t ever forget me Jess and you have to promise me never to leave me.”

Jess was confused about the request but as she was about to play it off like she normally would do. But this time I pulled Jess into my arms and kissed her which made Alex spit out his cereal. (two for two.)

And that one action I made could get finally get me out of this exhausting friendship zone, which I had with Jess into a new place higher than just friends to place where they could possibly be lovers.

I pushed my lips closer to her, but Jess was in shocked about the kiss...I thought she'd be embarrassed and just kiss me but inside she pushed me away with a her flustered face bursting with redness. “JUSTIN WHAT HELL ARE YOU DOING?”

I was honestly shocked and a bit upset at the response Jess had giving me. I realized that in those 25 seconds that I could not be with Jess like...I wanted to be. And that those times of sweet love that I always dreamed of will never come back from our childhood.

(I rather have the strong yet honest Jess then the lier who don't even understand her fucking feelings).

When I was done thinking and reminiscing of the pass I got so pissed that I had walk out the door and slammed it behind me and leave Jess in a daze.