⸗ VII: doggy date

°•:❁

.°•:❁.:°•❁°:•.❁:°.•❁°:•.❁.:•°❁:.°•.

JISOO

JISOO FELT THE FREEZING wind blow right through her clothes, as if crafted from paper, and into the very marrow of her bones as she stepped out into the night. She sucked in a surprised breath and did her best to wrap her thin cardigan tighter around her. She wanted so badly to rush back inside and grab a thicker coat but the effort that would require made her quickly dismiss the thought.

Besides, Dalgom was already running around ecstatically outside, impatiently barking at her to hurry up.

"Dalgommie, hush! It's late and you'll wake everyone up, you hyper creature!" she scolded the white Maltese nipping at her heels. She shook her head, she really should've thought this through. It was ass o'clock at night, during mid-winter and she decided to take her freaking dog on a walk in her silk pajamas.

Damn her love for that canine, always making her pull the most ridiculous crap.

The best way to warm up her body and get closer to going back inside would be to get walking and get this doggy date over and done with, so she set off, Dalgom excitedly running through her legs to lead the way for her.

She drowned in her thoughts as she continued walking.

Flashback:

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" she whisper yelled to appease an overexcited Dalgom trying not to wake the other pinks from their sleep. As she tried to navigate her arms through the arm holes of the cardigan she hit her knee on the corner of the dresser and cried out in pain, stumbling backwards and out her door onto the floor with both arms tangled in her cardigan.

"Mother fu-"

Squeak. She stopped struggling at the sudden noise, and with eyes wide as saucers looked up to see Jungkook, of all people, standing in sweats, a tee and nike slides holding a bowl of nachos in his left hand and a jar of salsa in his right, outside of their kitchen in their dorm.

They stared at each other silently, Jisoo trying to decide if she was just seeing things or not and Jungkook trying to blend in with the wall, and failing miserably.

"Jungkook?" she asked incredulously.

"Noona." he nodded at her casually, as if he wasn't eating her nachos and had broken into blackpink's dorms at midnight.

"First of all, what the hell are you doing? Second of all, those are my nachos!"

"Oh dey awe yows? Dey awe so goof, cwunchy." he told her with his mouth full of the delicious snack.

"Oh you just wait, the moment I can - get - my - arms - out - of - this - fucking - cardigan - it's - on!" she threatened, maneuvering her arms out of the tangled mess that was her cardigan at last.