Chapter 4

I got up from bed and ate breakfast with Zoe, then I looked at my clothes, which were scattered everywhere!

'Zoe' I called out from my bedroom.

'Yeah' she answered.

'What are you going to wear' I asked, clueless of what I was going to put on.

'Just a small dress, Sofie.' She came in showing me what she was wearing. A cute floral dress that went to her knees.

'Thanks', I mumbled.

I quickly put on a singlet with some small shorts. It looked good enough.

I put in my make up and we were ready to go.

'Whereabouts are we going Zo?' I asked once we were in the car.

'We are going to a little cafe near this really nice park. Its a lovely place Sofie!' she said, 'but before we get there we have to pick up Joe and Caspar from their apartment, is that ok?'

'Yeah, that's fine' I said. I had watched some of Caspars and Joes videos, and they both looked like nice guys. I was actually feeling nervous to meet them in person.

10 minutes later we were out the front of the Jaspar house, buzzing the doorbell and waiting for them to come. Caspar opened the door and greeted both of us with hugs and slightly after Joe came out.

Jeez he looked so hot in real life! He welcomed us the same way as Caspar did, and we all got into the car.

We started talking about random things, and Caspar kept telling terrible jokes that we all laughed at.

'We're here everyone!' Zoe said excitedly.

'Well that was quick Zoe' Joe said. his voice was so sweet.

I think I might be falling for Joe, but how could I when I just met him about 20 minutes ago? I kept questioning myself.