Chapter 3

After about 2 hours sitting in the car and catching up on everything, we got to Zoe's house.

Before I got out of the car Zoe got out her vlogging camera and started recording my reaction to the house.

We walked inside, and the first thing that I noticed was the smell of freshly cooked cookies!

'Did you make cookies Zo?' I asked while smelling the air again.

'Of course I did! anything for a friend.' she said into the camera.

I would have to get used to Zoe vlogging and making youtube videos.

'Sofie!' Zoe called out from the kitchen. 'Do you want some pizza?'

I quickly got up from sorting out my stuff in my new bedroom and ran to the kitchen.

'Sure, what type?' I asked, a little out of breath.

'Homemade, so you can put what you like on it!' she said, looking into the fridge.

'Yum, ok!' I said, excited about eating because I hadn't really eaten anything since we were at the airport before.

After we had finished out pizza (and let me tell you they tasted very good!) we sat on the lounge and watched some Netflix.

About 11 episodes later we decided to go to bed, because Zoe was taking me out for lunch with her brother and some friends.

I put on my pjs and hoped into bed. just as I turned the light out I remembered that I didn't text or ring my parents!

I quickly dialed their number on my phone and my dad answered.

'I thought you forgot about us Sofie!' my dad said in a relieved voice.

'I wouldn't forget you dad, I was just very busy trying to unpack and stuff, I'm sorry I didn't ring earlier.' I said.

'It's fine, here I'll give you to your mother now, bye.' he called out to my mum.

'Oh hello dear, how are you? did you have a good flight? how do you like you house?' my mum bombarded me with questions

'Well' I started, 'I'm fine, and the flight was alright. And I lover the house!'

'Well that's good, we were just off to bed, so goodnight!' she said in a sleepy voice.

'Goodnight and bye, I love you mum!' I said and hung up the phone.

I woke up to a knocking at my door. I looked at my clock, it said 9:30 am on it.

'Come in Zoe' I said half yawning.

'Wake up sleepy head remember we're going out for lunch! We have to get there at 11 am so eat breakfast and get ready sleeping beauty!' she said and then walked out.

I didn't want to get up but I had no choice. And I also really wanted to meet Zoe's brother and her friends, which were all famous youtubers. I had a mini fangirl moment just thinking about it all.