"What's up?" He smiled.

"Well... tonight my parents are having a party. They want me to invite my girlfriend."

"And..."

"I don't have a girlfriend y/n!" I nodded.

"So you want me to go there pretending to be your girlfriend?"

"Exactly. Would you?"

"NOOooooOooOoO! EunWoo. I'm have a boyfriend. Your enemy as well!"

"He doesn't have to know."

"I don't like this EunWoo."

"Please Y/N~"

"No. Then... atleast come with me and take a photo..."

"Okay... I can do that."

"Thanks." He pulled me closer snaking his arm around my waist. I held my breath at the feeling and then I leaned my head a bit closer as he bought his phone out.

"3....2....1...." the photo was taken then he turned his head and looked at me. I turned and our eyes were extremely close. I backed up immediately.

"You okay?" I nodded.

"Yeah... you going school?"

"Yeah. We should leave now before your boyfriend suspects something." I nodded.

"I'll go first then." He nodded.

"I'll come afterwards." I smiled.

"Thanks for understanding and all. Yoongi... he's just overprotective." He smiled then patted my head.

"Bye Milady." The elevator door closed and soon opened. I walked over to the car where Yoongi stood as he opened the door.

"That was fast."

"Yup... i am speedy." I joked awkwardly. He sighed in disappointment the closed the car door.

"Let's get going." He said heading to the front seat. He jumped in started the car and then froze. He saw EunWoo walk out the building.

"Does He always... walk out near the same time as you?" EunWoo turned the corner and walked up an alleyway.

"Ah yeah... sometimes." He nodded then started driving. It was silent for awhile. Then I broke the silence.

"How's Jimin?" Yoongi nodded.

"He's okay now. We had a fight but we are okay." It was my turn to nod. After a while of silence I thought of something to talk about again.

"How was your mission? Successful?" Yoongi smiled.

"It was successful. But I don't want to talk about this anymore."

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? We kill people and beat them to a pulp. I don't want to talk about that with my queen."

"If you won't talk then I won't." I sulked. He didn't Talk and I didn't. The car ride ended and I hopped out the car on my own and walked alone towards my locker.

"Two can play at the silent game." I whispered smirking.

TIMESKIP

"Y/n. You can eat with me on the roof today. I'm skipping psych." I didn't reply and kept collecting my food from the cafeteria woman and men.

"Y/n? Are you still holding a grudge." I didn't react and Yoongi picked up my drink and threw it.

"Babe. Talk to me." I stared at him shocked and angrily. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the roof.

"What the fuck Yoongi!?"

"You... cussed."

"Why the hell did you do that!? You drenched someone and could've hit someone. You embarrassed me!"

"Cause you were acting like I didn't exist! You know how much that hurts?"

"...so why ignore me this morning."

"I'm not talking about this again."

"Then I'm not talking to you again." I attempted to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.

"Wait." He breathed. I stopped and turned.

"Look. I'm sorry. What I do... I don't want you involved. But you even talking to me makes you a target. I don't feel good that your endanger and it'll be worse if you knew what we do. People would hunt you."

"Do you think I didn't think about that. I know... I'm aware that's why you sent that camera guy. I know you just want to protect me but keeping me in the dark about everything doesn't help me."

"I just- I don't want to see you get hurt. I wouldn't handle it. You ignoring me like that... made me feel sick." I couldn't help but smile a bit and I hugged him.

"I'm sorry." He sighed.

"I have to go on another trip in 1 week." I nodded.

"Okay. I'll try stay at home."

"No. Don't. I have a bodyguard for you."

"You... what?"

"Bodyguard. He will protect you and everything while I'm gone."

"You must trust him a lot."

"He's my right hand man."

"Okay. Deal. See that wasn't so hard hmmm?" He chuckled then kissed my forehead.

"I can't believe you've turned me into this soft person." He sighed. I giggled.

"Well you've changed me too I guess. I've become more... bad?"

"Waaaahhhh. That's just great!" Yoongi said sarcastically. We both laughed and then he pecked my lips. I stared at his lip and he bit and then leaned in. It started off slow and gently. My lips burned and so did my body. He left a tingling sensation wherever his hands moved. He then lightly licked my upper lip as if asking for permission to enter. He then pushed roughly and my arms moved on there own around his neck. We were suddenly having a full make out session. Then... a sound was heard. He stopped and I froze embarrassed. He looked at my stomach and I turned red.

"I'm sorry... are you hungry?" He asked trying not to laughed. I hit his head and walked away.

"HahHa y/n come back! I was only joking!" He said cracking up. I felt like crying then and there. He put his arm around me.

"Come. I'll feed you baby."