19

Third Person
after the movie jaehyun asked"(y/n) do you want to go out later?".she said okay and she asked where.jaehyun said"it's a surprise".he said" I'll pick you up at 8:50".(y/n) said"okay you should get going".so jaehyun waved goodbye to (y/n).

when jaehyun got home he went to johnny's room.he said"so Hyung I have a plan later for (y/n)".johnny said"okay what are you going to do?".jaehyun said that he will ask (y/n) to be his girlfriend.johnny smiled at the sight of his friend having a girlfriend.

so after telling johnny the plan.he went to his room and checked if he  had a handkerchief.he saw a blue handkerchief.he is going to use it later to cover (y/n)'s eyes.he decided to ask (y/n) at Nam San Tower where the love locks are.so he got changed and he checked his phone.it was almost 8:50 so he got ready.he put on some perfume.and then he reminded himself."im going to make you mine (y/n)"he said smiling.he reassured that everything was perfect.so he went downstairs and went out.he went to the car and drove.

as for (y/n) she was still thinking where jaehyun will take her.so after getting her mind off that.she went to her closet and picked some clothes.she decided to wear shorts and a t-shirt and some slip ons.she took her bag and went downstairs.she put on some lip gloss,blush and curled her eye lashes.she checked her self one last time.she put on some perfume.she went to the kitchen.she drank water and went to the couch.

she passed the time by playing tomb of the mask.(who plays the game?)she checked the time and it was almost 8:50.she heard a knock on the door and opened it.she saw jaehyun standing with a smile on his face.she just smiled not knowing why jaehyun had a big smile plastered on his face.she got out and locked the door.they went in the car.

while they were in the car jaehyun took the blue handkerchief from his pocket.(y/n) was just looking at jaehyun.jaehyun said"(y/n) you have to wear this".(y/n) just looked at jaehyun confused.she asked jaehyun why she needed to wear the handkerchief.jaehyun said"remember what I said earlier it's a surprise you can't see it".(y/n) just followed jaehyun.after that (y/n) couldn't see anything.

so they drove off and went to nam san tower.(y/n) doesn't know that they will go to nam san tower.so during the ride it was just silent.when they reached the place jaehyun parked.jaehyun said"were here".(y/n) asked"where are we?"Jaehyun didn't answer her question.he got out and went to (y/n)'s side.he opened her door and took her hand.she got up still holding jaehyun's hand.

jaehyun was holding her hand while going up.when they were at the top jaehyun told (y/n) that he will remove the handkerchief.when she got to see everything.she smiled because of the view.and then she turned to jaehyun.asking why they're here.that's when they went to the middle.jaehyun holding her hand.

"(y/n) I've been thinking about this and I want to ask you something?".
He kneeled down like he was proposing or something like that.

"(y/n) will you be my girlfriend?"

To

Be

Continued