17

Third Person
They reached the mall and they went to the parking lot.they went out of the car and went inside.they paid for the tickets.and then they bought popcorn and drinks.they went inside and found their seats.

A few minutes later.....

While they were watching the movie.jaehyun noticed that (y/n) was shaking.so he removed his jacket.he placed it on top of (y/n)'s shoulders.while (y/n) wasn't paying attention to jaehyun.she felt that there was something soft on top of her shoulders.she saw that there was a jacket on top of her.and she looked at jaehyun.she said thank you and blushed.after the movie jaehyun checked his phone.it was 6:50 so he tapped (y/n)'s shoulders.he told (y/n) that they should eat dinner.she agreed and they went to a burger place.they said their orders and while waiting.both of them looked at each other.and then they both looked away blushing.after staring at each other their food was served.

after eating jaehyun paid for the food.(y/n) noticed jaehyun giving money to the guy.when the guy left she told jaehyun that she should be the one paying.jaehyun said that he should pay because he was the one who invited (y/n).she just smiled because of jaehyun being a gentleman.

so they went outside and got in the car.jaehyun drove (y/n) to her house.after reaching her house they both got out.both of them looked at each other again.and then (y/n) said"thank you for today jaehyun".she smiled at jaehyun and jaehyun said"no problem".they both smiled at each other.and then they kissed.they pulled away and they waved good bye.she went in and he drove off.