13

Third Person
they went inside the theme park and started going to some rides.(y/n) said she wanted to go to a roller coaster.so they went to the roller coaster.during the ride (y/n) was screaming and holding to jaehyun's hand.

While (y/n) was holding to jaehyun's hand,jaehyun was smiling the whole time.after the ride they went to an arcade room.while (y/n) was playing something else.jaehyun went to an arcade game where you catch stuff toys.he was trying to reach the pink bear.after lots of tries he got a bear.but when he got the bear he wasn't satisfied because the colour of the bear was blue.

when (y/n) saw jaehyun she asked jaehyun why he was sad.he showed (y/n) the teddy bear and said"i got a teddy bear for you but it's not colour pink.he said with a sad face and (y/n) said"it's okay I like the colour blue".jaehyun looked at (y/n) and asked"are you sure"(y/n) said"yeah I love it thank you jaehyun" she said with a smile.

after that jaehyun's sad face turned to a smile.they went outside to get something to eat or drink.when they got out (y/n) saw a cotton candy stand.they went to the cotton candy stand and ordered for a blue cotton candy.after they got the cotton candy they went to a bench.jaehyun opened it and they started eating it.

while they were eating the cotton candy they talked about the things they like.after they finished the cotton candy (y/n) went to throw the plastic.after that they went inside again.jaehyun saw a bump car ride he asked (y/n) if she wanted to ride that.she said yes and went to the ride.when It was their turn to ride (y/n) told jaehyun that she wanted to ride the blue car.after they got in the ride started.jaehyun was the one driving and (y/n) was seating on the passenger seat.after the ride jaehyun took his phone and checked the time.it was 6:30 so he told (y/n) that they should eat now.they went to the restaurant and ordered the food.after they finished the food (y/n) paid for the bill.she told jaehyun that she will go to the bathroom.after (y/n) got out they went to the car and went to (y/n)'s house.when they reached her house both of them went out he car and said their goodbyes.she said"thank you for today"and jaehyun said"no problem"he said with a smile.after that they looked at each other and (y/n) gave jaehyun a peck.both of them smiled and she went inside and looked at him and waved goodbye.